Three

Sal

I am cornered against the wall and Travis is in front of me. "What the hell do you want from me Travis?!"

He smirks and punches me in the stomach. "You want to know what I want?! I want you to stop being such a gay fag!" He punches me again.

Larry isn't at school today because he js helping Lisa since she is sick. So I'm on my own against Travis at the moment.

"Travis quit-" he punched me in the face this time. Then it all went black.

Travis

He really passed out? Weak. I walk away and walk towards my locker. I open it and grab a box of cigarettes.

Once, someone gave them to me. A while after that they got expelled for being caught doing weed. That sucks for them.

I walk out of the school and take out a cigarette. I know I shouldn't but I could care less. Plus, Sal Fisher stresses the fuck out of me. That's the main reason I'm even smoking. Either way, my life is fucked.

Ash

Sal isn't in art with me. It was odd.

I raise my hand. "May I go to the bathroom?"

The teacher nods in response.

I quickly get up and walk out of the class. Where could he be? I know Larry is gone because Lisa is sick, but not Sal. I start to get worried.

I check everywhere.

"SAL?!" No response.

I pull my phone and call him. It went straight to voice message. What the hell?!

I walk out of the building, then I see Travis. Smoking? I could care less.

"Travis! Where the hell is sal!" He just stared at me.

"Dunno." He shrugs. This fucking little dick.

"Travis. Where. Is. Sal." I narrow my eyes, stepping closer to him.

He sighs. "I left him in the empty classroom. He should've woke up by now.." He trails off and takes a drag out of his cigarette.

"I'm going to fucking.." I trail off,  stomping off and heading back inside the building.

I run to the empty classroom. "Sal?" I instantly see him in the corner of the room.

Sal

"Sal?" I jolt awake, and I see Ash stepping inside the door. Shit. I have my wings out.

I quickly try to shove them back into my hoodie. I hope she didn't see them.

"Sal!" She rushes over to me. "Are you okay?!"

I slowly nod. "I'm fine ash."

She looks at me, concern written all over her face. "Are you sure?.."

I nod. She helps me up and we went back to class. What a day.