Fifteen

It's been a few weeks, me and Travis have been really close after we had sex together. Me and Travis finally told everyone we were dating. Ash seemed a bit jealous but understood. Todd and Neil were obviously supportive but gave me a lecture because I chose Travis of all people. But they were happy for us. Larry already knew. Everyone was happy for us in the end. We told my father and Lisa, Lisa was supportive, my father just didn't care. That's fine. We also told Mrs. Phelps and she was excited for us. I like Mrs. Phelps. She's kind and beautiful. Me and Travis were sitting together during lunch and Larry was next to me on the other side. "Dude! I heard there's a new girl coming to school next week." Larry said kind of hyped. "Do you know who?" Ash tilted her head. "Uh her name is, Amelia Scott? I think." Travis froze.

Travis

"-Amelia Scott? I think." I froze. That's my ex. Father made me date her. She tried to rape me and father didn't do shit about it. I knew they were looking at me. "Travis? You okay?" Sal moved his hand in front of my face. "What? Uhm.. Yeah." Sal stared at me. I knew he knew I was lying. He's learned a lot about my facial expressions. "Travis.." I sighed. "She's my ex." I looked down at my lap. I didn't want to talk or think.. About her. Larry looked at me. "Is she hot?" Sal slapped him on the head. "Dude! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Ash looked at Larry too. I sighed. "Larry.. Don't get with her." He grumbled. "Why? You want to get back with her?" They were all eyeing Larry, sal was about to slap him on the face this time. "N-No?! I- What?" He stared at me. "You heard me. So are you? Why won't you talk about her?" I had enough. "Because Larry! She tried to rape me! I'm fucking trying to protect you!" At this point I was standing up shouting at him. Everyone was looking. I sighed and walked out of the cafeteria.

Sal

"Jesus dude. Why are you so harsh?!" I punched Larry in the arm. I didn't want to hurt him but he deserves it. I got up and went after Travis. Everyone stopped staring and looked away. I walked into the abandoned classroom since we usually go here now. "Trav?" I saw him in the corner sitting on a chair. I sighed. "Darling, are you okay?" I walked over to him. I saw tears at the corner of his eyes. "Trav.." I took my hoodie off to let my wings out. They always comfort him. I sat on his lap and wrapped the around us. He looked up and smiled at me. I put my head in the crook of his neck. He out his arms around my waist and hugged me. I kissed his neck. I listened to his heart beat and slowly drifted off to sleep..