Nineteen

Travis

Me and mother were going to the store together. She invited sal and larry and their parents over for dinner tonight. She hasn't really talked with anyone else other than me and sal since father left. But she's a lot happier. "Darling? Do you know if anyone is vegan?" I shook my head. "Thanks dear." She was making her best, homemade lamb chops. She rarely made them since father hated them. But everyone else loved them. So she prep talked herself and talked herself in making them. Sal and his father were bringing scalloped potatoes and salad, and Larry and his mother were bringing desert. While walking past the small drug store I saw a pack of cigarettes. Now I wanted one. I pulled out my phone.

T:Hey Larry? Can u try and bring a pack of cigarettes?
L:you smoke?
T:Yeah. Well I used to, but I saw a pack at the store and now I want to smoke one.
L:ah, alright, sure. I'll try to.
T:thanks dude.

That's what I like about Larry. He's cool like that.

Sal

Larry randomly texted me while I was helping father make the scalloped potatoes and salad.

L:dude did you know Travis smokes?
S:No.. Why?
L:He told me to bring a pack.
S:Oh, well. I mean, I do think ash told me she caught him smoking a few months ago.
L:Oh. Well, see you later little dude.
S:Bye dumbass.

I got back to helping father. I didn't want to pry into Travis and what he does and doesn't do. If he smokes, he smokes. Maybe it calms him like it does with lar.

Next day.

We now had 1 more day. I don't know if I'm ready. But Travis will be okay. Won't he? I sighed. Nothing been out of the ordinary. I haven't gotten anymore dreams, Amalia seems, like herself. Travis is fine, I can't be missing anything. Right? I raised my hand to go to the bathroom. I had to piss really bad. "Yes fisher. You may use the restroom." I got up quickly and left. I walked into the bathroom and there she was. Amalia. I finally noticed something off about her. Her aurora. It was dark. And black. "What the fuck are you doing in the males restroom?!" She stopped and looked at me. "I know what you are~" what does she mean? Wait.. My wings? "Yes, dumb cunt. Your wings." What the fuck?! "You can read minds?!" She then took her jacket off and.. She spreads her wings. Devil wings. "You.. Won't stay away. From MY husband." I glared at her. "He's not YOUR husband. Or even husband. He's his own person. You don't own him." She smiled. "But I do~ His father paid me to marry him. To BE with him. After he got sent to jail, that prick became useless. So, I'm going to kill someone special to him." I just stared at her. I knew if I thought anything, she'd know. "I won't let you hurt Travis." At this point I didn't care if I needed to pee, I wanted to bash this bitches head in. So. Bad.