Twenty

I wanted to bash this bitches head in. So. Bad. "Why can't you just fucking leave us alone?!" I glared at her. "You're the one who tried to rape him! And now you're trying to kill him?!" She continued to grin at me. "I was his first EVERYTHING. I will not let you take him away from me. You even made him a gay faggot. You made him weak. You took his father away from him. You deserve to rot you little angel!!" I glared at her. She's such a bitch. I fucking hope she rots back in hell like the little cunt she is. She quickly ran up to me and raised her hand to slap me. I randomly got quick instincts and grabbed her hand. What the fuck? I punched her out of instinct. But I'm not an aggressive person. What the hell is happening? I let go of her hand and walked out of the bathroom. She came rushing back at me. At this point both of us had our wings out. Mine tore through my shirt and I threw my hoodie on the ground. When did I do that? She tried to punch me again but I moved away. I quickly punched her in the jaw. The bell rang and I grabbed my hoodie and ran outside. She was already gone too. I quickly put my hoodie on and walked back in the building. What the fuck were those instincts? I walked to last period and I had it with ash and larry. Art. I walked in and sat in between them. I didn't realize my eyes were wide until Larry pointed it out. "Dude! Sal what happened? You're eyes a fucking wide. Like you saw a ghost, or someone died!" He waved his hand in front of my face. I instantly explained everything.

"Holy shit.. She's a fucking devil?" Larry stared at me. I was as confused as he was. But the ash pointed out the obvious. "Neither of you idiots are going to talk about the fact that sal got random deja vu instincts and instantly knew how to fight back?" We both nodded in agreement with ash. "I don't even know where it came from.. It all happened so fast. I didn't even mean to punch her. Twice." The both chuckled when I said 'twice.' I got real bad deja vu. I instantly knew something real, bad. Was going to happen tomorrow.