Twenty eight

Sal

I woke up remembering that I was talking to Travis last night. I checked my messages.

T:Hey angel, you fell asleep on me so I just wanted to say goodnight and that I love you so much. I miss you too.

I smiled. He's so sweet. I love him so much too. And I miss him.. He's amazing. He treats me right. With respect. And he used to be my bully a year or so ago. I responded back to him.

S: I love you too love. And I miss you so lot. I'm sorry for being distant with you. I love you so much.

I giggled and sat up on my bed. I forgot to take my glass eye out again. I sigh and swing my legs over the side of the bed. I grab my walkie talkie and turn it on. "Yo, you awake Larry face?" I waited for a few minutes and he didn't answer. I stand up and grab some clothes in my dresser. I put them on and leave my bedroom. I get gizmo some food and walk out the door. I decided it would be nice to talk to Terrance for a little so I walk to the elevator and click the 1. I wait patiently for the doors to open. They finally did. I walk to Terrance's door and knock and wait patiently. He peaks through the mail slot and smiles. "Sal! Good morning!" I smile under my mask. "Morning Terrance. Anything new?" I saw him smile widely. "Yes yes! Someone new is finally moving in!!" He looked very happy. I was happy for him. "Who?" "A girl and her parents, I think a father and step mom." I nod. "What's her name?" It was cute on how much he was smiling(not trying to make it like sal has a crush on Terrance LMAO) "I think it was.. Uh.. Indigo?" That name sounded oddly familiar.. Weird. "Cool, when they coming?" He thought deep for a moment. "I think today! Hopefully. If not, tomorrow." I gave him a thumbs up. "Hope so too! See ya Terrance!" He nodded and left from his mail slot. Indigo.. I feel like I know an indigo.. I walk back into the elevator and insert the basement keycard. I knock on the door. "Sal! Morning! I was just about to make breakfast for me and Larry! But I can make some for you, too dear." I nodded and smiled even if she couldn't see it. "Thanks lisa!" I walked to the couch and sat down. Maybe mom knows indigo? I close my eyes and think about mom. Mom? You there? Ɏɇ₴ đɇ₳ɽ? Do you know an indigo? Terrance said she's moving in with her parents. Step mom and her dad. But her name sounds familiar. Øⱨ! Ɏɇ₴! Ł₦đł₲ø ₩₳₴ ɏøʉɽ ₵ⱨłⱡđⱨøøđ ₣ɽłɇ₦đ ฿ɇ₣øɽɇ Ł ₱₳₴₴ɇđ.₴ⱨɇ ₩₳₴ ₳ vɇɽɏ ₴₩ɇɇ₮ ₲łɽⱡ. ₴₳đⱡɏ, ⱨɇɽ ₥ø₮ⱨɇɽ ⱡɇ₣₮ ⱨɇɽ. Đø ɏøʉ ɽɇ₥ɇ₥฿ɇɽ? Now I do. Thanks mother. How's Travis? Ⱨɇ'₴ ₲øøđ. ฿ɇɇ₦ ₲ɇ₮₮ł₦₲ ł₦₮ø ₣ł₲ⱨ₮₴ ₩ł₮ⱨ ⱨł₴ ₵øʉ₴ł₦ ₮ⱨøʉ₲ⱨ. ₮ⱨɇɏ ɽɇ₳ⱡⱡɏ ⱨ₳₮ɇ ɇ₳₵ⱨ ø₮ⱨɇɽ. Ł'vɇ ฿ɇɇ₦ ₱ɽø₮ɇ₵₮ł₦₲ ⱨł₥ ₣ɽø₥ ₲ɇ₮₮ł₦₲ ₮øø ⱨʉɽ₮ ₮ⱨøʉ₲ⱨ. ฿ʉ₮ Ł ₴ⱨøʉⱡđ ₲ɇ₮ ₲øł₦₲ ₦ø₩. ฿ɏɇ đ₳ɽⱡł₦₲! And with that. She's gone. So that's how I knew an indigo. "Dude did you fuckin fall asleep?" I opened my eyes and Larry was right in my face. Out of instinct I punched him. "SHIT, SORRY LARRY!" Lisa was laughing in the background. "MY NOSEEEE!!! MOMMM!!" I started to laugh. "Larry your nose is fine you goofball!" Lisa shouted at him from the kitchen. "BUT IT FUCKIN HURTS!" I started to laugh more that it made my stomach hurt! "H-Holy shit Larry I can't breathe!" He glared at me. "You don't even have a nose dickwad!" That just made me laugh more. I felt like I was going to pass out. "D-Dude I literally can't breathe!" I then realized I couldn't breathe. Usually Lisa carrys an inhaler for me just in case something like this happens. "Shit! Hold on sal!" Larry ran into his room to grab it. By then I had my mask off when he got back. "Here!" He gave it to me and I put it in my mouth. Finally being able to breathe again. (I have no clue how inhalers work🙏 sorry! But let me know how they actually work if this is incorrect)