Thirty

Travis

I stole enough money to buy a ticket and pretty much walked all the way to the airport. It wasn't fun. Mother has called me multiple times. I just wanted to get home. I walked up to the receptionist(or whatever they're called) "hey, when's the next airplane flying to nockfell?" They looked up at me. "Oh! Uh, 2 hours from now?" I smiled. "Can I buy a ticket?" She nodded and said, "that will be ...." I nodded and gave the amount of money to her. She gave me my ticket and told me where to wait. I smiled and thanked her then left.

Sal

Indigo's mom scoffed at us as Terrance came back with her key. "Finally. Let's go honey!" He smiled and nodded at her. Indigo slowly followed them. Then she looked back at us. "Hang out later?" We smiled and nodded. Then she left in the elevator. "Her parents are asshats." Larry looked down at me. I nodded. They were. We walked up to Terrance and apologized to him. He was super excited to meet them. "It's okay guys.. Not everyone is nice these days.. But thank you." He smiled and left. We sighed and went back to the basement.

Few hours later

I got a text message while Larry and indigo were out smoking.

T:Sal, I'm here.

What? What did that mean? Then someone knocked on the door. Scaring the shit out of me. I got up quickly and walked to Larry's bedroom door then walked out. Then I headed for the apartment door. I opened it and someone I wasn't expecting was there. "L-Love?!" There he was. Standing there. Smiling. "Hello my angel." I smiled big and quickly yanked my mask off. I ran and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I out my arms on his neck. He quickly kissed me and I kissed him back. Tears were falling down my eye and his eyes. God I missed him. I didn't realize Larry and indigo were behind us. "WOO! THAT'S MY STEP BROTHER!" Larry also, scared the shit out of me. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" Travis accidentally dropped me and I turned around and I laughed. "Shit sorry angel!" He bent down and put his finger under my chin and moved my face to look at him. "Damn I missed all the kissing." Indigo sighed and fake cried. "We can kiss again~" Travis chuckled. So I kissed him again. And he kissed back. It felt wonderful. God I missed Travis. So much. "WOOO!" Larry and indigo shouted in sync. I pulled away and chuckled. Travis smiled at me. "God. Your fucking beautiful." I blushed deep red. "Okay fuckin lovebirds we get it. We're lonely and you got your relationship back" Larry laughed at us. "But Larry, you said you're into tall girls!" I winked at him. "W-What!?" He blushed crimson red. "Don't lie to your step brother!" I smirked at him. Indigo grabbed Larry's shoulder. "Listen dude, you're like, totally my type, but dick size?" Me and Travis started laughing hard. "WHAT?!-" she continued to look at him. Not joking. "6 or 7? I don't know man! I don't fucking measure my dick!" She chuckled and smiled at him. "I was kidding but thanks~" Larry just slowly sat down and layed on the floor and died. "Real smooth Larbear!" He flipped me off.