Thirteen

Sal

Before I went to see lar I changed into a sweatshirt. Then I went to the basement. I walked in. "Oh larbear~" I chuckled. "SAL SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I heard him yell from his bedroom. I laughed. I sat down on the beanbag. "Hey, Travis might come over, if that's alright." He slightly smiled. "I kinda like the dude, he's chill." I smiled under my mask. "Oh! Lar, me and Travis kissed!!" I smiled happily and proud. He laughed. "My little baby blue finally got a boyfriend!" He chuckled as I elbowed him. Then someone knocked on Larry's basement door that leads outside. "I'll get it" lar said, standing up. He walked over to the door and opened it. I couldn't see who it was since he walked up the stairs. "Hey trav!" I heard lar say. I smiled. They both walked down after lar locked the doors again. Travis sat on the floor next to me. "You do know there's a beanbag right there." I pointed to the one next to me. "I know." I chuckled. Larry wiggled his eyebrows. "I heard you gays kissed." Larry smirked. Travis started to blush. "S-Sal!" I laughed at his embarrassment. "Love, he's my best friend how could I not tell him!" Larry just shook his head. "Yeah yeah shut up and eat some pizza." Travis giggled and grabbed a slice. So did I. Larry grabbed a plate and took 3. I shook my head at him. He just chuckled and sat down on the beanbag. "Oh, I did invite ash and Todd but they we're busy." I nodded. Travis sighed and layed his head on my knees. I started to play with his hair. I lifted my mask more since I was eating pizza earlier then I kissed him on the head. He slightly smiled. "Thanks angel." I blushed at the nickname. But it wasn't wrong.. I continued to play with his hair. He didn't mind. Travis got up a few minutes later and layed on Larry's bed. He seems tired. I giggled. "Man don't fall asleep on my bed." Larry groaned jokingly. Travis flipped him off. I laughed. "Sorry Larry, I'm just tired." Larry gave him an 'oh really?' Face.

Travis ended up falling asleep but on the floor. We didn't question him. "Dude, you got a weird boyfriend." I chuckled. "I mean, I've slept on the floor multiple times. Remember?" Larry laughed. "Yeah yeah." After a few moments I said, "Well. I guess I'm going to drag his ass upstairs." Larry chuckled. "Have fun little dude." I sighed and got up. I bent down and got close to Travis' ear. "AY BITCH, GET UP." I could tell I also scared the shit out of Larry. But Travis was still asleep. "Are you kidding me-" I sigh and pick up Travis and put his arm over my shoulder. "Lazy bum" I huffed. "Have fun little dude! It's what you get for scaring me!" I just rolled my eyes.