Thirty eight

It was almost the end of the month and sal's wings almost are fully healed. They look better. At the edges of his wings it's blue. Trevor went to jail for the rest of his life. Which is awesome. Larry has been getting nightmares of it ever since. But indigo is there for him. Indigo doesn't go to school because her parents could care less about her and she dropped out at her other school before she moved so she decided to stay away from school. I walked up to everyone. "Morning travis." Todd waved and smiled at me. It's the last week of November.. And in December I plan to.. Well.. You'll find out soon. "Morning guys." I waved at them. Larry groaned. "Dude I don't want to be here today!" I nudged his shoulder. "You're acting like WE want to be here. Maybe we should skip." I shrug my shoulders at the idea. "Maybe..." Larry thought while ash rolled her eyes. "I don't know about you, but I'm trying to get into college." Todd nodded. "So am I. Sorry guys." Me and Larry nodded. "Time to visit sal?" He nodded and smiled sheepishly. "Time to visit sal." We waved at ash and Todd as they rolled their eyes watching us exit the building. We left and started walking to the hospital.

Sal

I was hanging out with one of the doctors since they really have interest in my life because of my face, and losing my mother, and my wings. It was actually pretty fun talking with him. "Oh! Your mother wanted me to give you this." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a necklace. Mom's necklace. He handed it to me and I smiled. "Thank you will." He smiled and gave me a thumbs up. Will looked to be like 27? He didn't seem too old. He's a pretty nice guy. Travis and Larry burst in laughing. Will walked out of the room. "Hey sal!" Larry fist bumps me. I feel like I miss so much when in this tiny fucking prison. Like, what were they just laughing about?.. "Hey angel!" Travis smiled me and kissed me. I smiled at him. "What were you two laughing about?" Larry chuckled again when I reminded them. "Oh, it was just how ash and Todd rolled their eyes when we ditched school." I rolled my eye at them and my glass eye didn't move. "You ditched school, to visit me. You're fucking stupid." Travis started to chuckle. I looked at him and we locked eyes. I looked away quickly, and I was blushing. "What's up with you two?" Larry looked at us confused. Travis giggled. "Oh! It's just because me and sal-" I quickly covered his mouth. "T-Travis?!" Larry still looked confused. Travis licked my hand to make me pull my hand away. "Anyways, me and sal have been having sex pretty much every night." Larry looked like he was about to faint. "WHAT?!" I was now covering my face with my wings and hands. God this is embarrassing. "WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THAT!?" Travis chuckled. "Because you asked." Larry started fake crying. He was rocking back and forth like he was going crazy. One of the angel doctors peaked into the room. "And we can hear your loud asses having sex. Fuckin quiet it down!" She smirked at us then left again. That just made me more embarrassed. "Damn, yeah sal, stop moaning my name so much!" I smacked Travis in the face with my wing. "T-Travis shut up!!!" He smiled at me. "I'm going to go cry with indigo. Bye freaks!" Larry quickly got up and left. I flipped him off and giggled. Travis got up and walked over to my bed and got up on it. He sat next to me and looked at me. "I can't wait for you to finally come home with me." I smiled and hugged him. He chuckled. I put my head on his lap and put my arms on his legs. Getting comfortable. I let my wings droop and get comfortable too. "I love you Travis." He started to play with my hair. "I love you more sal fisher." I chuckled at him. I'm glad Travis became my boyfriend. My everything. My purpose.