Thirty one

"Dudeee! She's got pierced tits man! I'm telling you!" Me and Larry were hanging out while Travis and indigo were doing something. "Why the hell you looking at her tits already?!" He chuckled. "She asked my dick size, it's only fair." He smiled proudly. "God you're so perverted." He grinned. "I know!" At least he knows I guess. Indigo and Travis walked in. "Dude look at femboy travis!" She grinned as Travis awkwardly stood there. "I fucking hate this." He was in a light blue crop top with a darker blue skirt, with small white stripes at the bottom. He also had knee high socks and white gloves. I chuckled. "Cute. But Travis isn't uhm.. A bottom.." Larry quickly looked at me. "HUH?!" I chuckled nervously. "WHEN DID YOU TWO FUCK?!" Travis pinched the crook of his nose. "Like uh.. Maybe 5 times now..? Before I left a few months ago?" I could tell Larry accidentally imagined it. "I think I'm going to puke." Indigo chuckled. "Switch your outfits then! I brought you one anyways sally." Travis chuckled. "Hell yeah, give me my clothes back!" Indigo chuckled again and gave Travis his clothes back. "WOO!" He ran out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. "I think I'm dead." Larry said. "Larry you aren't dead, if you were dead you would know it." Indigo laughed and smiled. "Yeah, I wouldn't dare leave a fine lady with pierced-" "LARRY JOHNSON!!" I yelled at him before he finished his sentence. "My pierced nipples? Yeah, why you looking anyways?" Indigo chuckled. "I'm sorry he's a pervert!" I sighed and she smiled at me. "It's fine sal, I actually like how he acts. I haven't had friends since you left me.." Her smile faded and she sat down next to Larry on his bed. She handed me the dumb femboy outfit she got me. I sighed. "Fuck you" she grinned. "Bye bye fisher!" I walk out of the room and walk into the bathroom. I forgot Travis was still in the bathroom. "Shit! Sorry!" He smirked. "It's fine. It's not like I was about to take my boxers off." I sighed and nodded. "You okay love?" He turned around and looked at me. I feel desperate for some reason.. "I.. I want you." We both then looked at my obvious boner. He chuckled. "I'll be right back." He walked out of the bathroom.

Travis

"Hey so, someone has a boner." They both turned to look at me. Indigo laughed. "Dude.. Keep that to yourself!" I walked over to Larry's radio. "You don't mind if I just blast sanitys fall right? We won't be too long." Larry just stared at me. "DUDE DON'T FUCKING FUCK MY STEP BROTHER IN THE BATHROOM THAT'S DISGUSTING!" I rolled my eyes. "It's not like you aren't going to totally fuck indigo while I give sal a blowjob." I turned the radio on anyways. Larry sighed. "Yeah yeah.." Indigo stared at him. "WHAT?!" I walked out of the bedroom to leave those two idiots alone. And I walked back into the bathroom to sal jerking himself off...