Najimi's Revenge!

Medaka was lying around her office, with no one around. 

Medaka: It's really getting boring around here. Where are everyone else by now? 

As she's about to doze off to sleep, she gets a voice placed into her head, and soon enough, begins to feel very very drowsy. 

Medaka: What? Why is everything going dark? 

She then hears a laugh, as she's picked up, and feels someone kissing her lips. 

???: Medaka, oh we're going to have so much fun together. 

Soon ... 

Medaka wakes up, realizing that she's tied up. She's completely naked, and only has her bra and panties on. 

Medaka: What the? 

She tries to break free, but can't find the strength to do so. 

Medaka: Who's responsible?! I'M GOING TO GET REALLY ANGRY IF YOU DON'T SHOW YOURSELF!!!

Clapping is heard, and a figure emerges right before the Student Council President! 

Medaka: So, you're the one who's behind this. Najimi Aijimu. 

Najimi Aijimu (The Goddess who stands above all Abnormals! She wants revenge on Kumagawa for ripping off her face!) 

Najimi: Medaka. Just the woman I wanted to talk to. Say, since you always love making an image of yourself, why don't I strip down? 

Medaka: I wouldn't mind that. Though your methods of presenting yourself are very ... interesting. That I really must add. 

Najimi: Why thank you. I'll take that as a very very big compliment. So- 

She strips down, and gets on top of Medaka. 

Medaka: What are you- 

Najimi: Medaka, I know you're very bisexual. And I can satisfy your needs. But, I want to make sure you obey me. Let's kill Kumagawa and create a world for people like us. 

She begins to forcibly kiss Medaka, while groping her boobies, and licking her entire body. 

The Student Council President keeps her composure, though on the inside, she is freaking out to the max!! 

Medaka: Are you quite finished yet? 

Najimi: Oh far from i- 

And then the door busts down, and right there is a face that she saw coming from a mile away!

Najimi: Hello there (Y/N). 

(Y/N): Najimi, you've gotten cuter since the last day we saw each other. 

Najimi: Oh I know, Sweetheart. 

(Y/N): Listen, I'm going to ask that you let my best friend since childhood go. 

Medaka: What about J- 

(Y/N): He's my bro, that's something else. 

Medaka blushes a bit, and lets you go for Najimi! 

You punch her in the face, and she backs up before cracking her neck, and then she stomps the ground causing an earthquake, which you manage to cease. 

She goes to hit you, but then you duck, and- 

(Y/N): TEMPEST KICK!!!

You kick her up to the ceiling. 

Najimi: Six Powers? This is going to be interesting. FINGER PISTOL!! 

She begins to try and stab you, but you block! 

(Y/N): IRON BODY!!!

The block lets you grab her and- 

(Y/N): SHAVE!! 

You take her to the vast reaches of space. 

Najimi: Really? I can do better! SHAVE!

You battle on the moon, sun, and all the planets of the Milky Way Galaxy!! 

It seems like there is no definite end to this battle. 

Najimi: So, will you give me Kumagawa or not? 

(Y/N): Let me t- NO!! 

You then tap her shoulder, and she feels bugs crawling over her body!! 

Najimi: FUCK!! GET THEM OFF!! SOMEONE HELP!!! 

They begin to enter her eyes, and soon enough tentacles wrap around her. 

She feels her skin getting moist, and sees the images of a big mouth going to bite her head off. 

Najimi: STOP!! STOP PLEASE!! I GIVE!! STOP!! STOP! 

In actuality...

She's crying on the ground, as you free Medaka, who just gets on top of you, and kisses you. 

Medaka: You're my hero. Though, I think you went too far. 

(Y/N): How do we wake her up? 

Medaka: Like this. 

She picks the girl up, and kisses her!!

Najimi: Huh? 

Medaka: We need to do some interrogation on her. 

(Y/N): Good plan. 

You both carry Najimi, who is still trying to recover.