Straw Hat Gang Dates! (Part 1!)

(Y/N): Alright, are you guys sure that no one has tried any assassination attempts? 

The Shinsengumi Trio looked completely exhausted, almost as if they had been up all night. 

Kondou: Nothing. We have found nothing. 

(Y/N): Hang on a minute. 

You try searching him and notice that he has a piece of hair sticking down his nose. 

(Y/N): Is this Tae-Chan's hair? 

Kondou: No ... no. I swear! 

(Y/N): Right, and why s-

 Sougo: Actually, Kondou-San is right. That's Hijikata's hair. 

(Y/N): Huh? 

Hijikata: No! Don't listen to him, Okita is lying! 

(Y/N): Well? 

Sougo: That's because they rolled onto each other while they were about to fall asleep. I made sure to wake them up. 

(Y/N): How? 

Sougo: Wasabi flavor Coffee. It's something my sister sent. 

(Y/N): Right, she seems to have a knack for spiciness. Look, I'm glad you guys can do what you can. Just don't embarrass yourselves like you usually do. 

Hijikata: We're not like those types of people. 

He begins to bring out a bowl of rice and pours his mayonnaise onto it. 

Sougo: Want a biscuit to go with that dog food? 

Hijikata: IT'S GOOD FOR THE SOUL!!! 

Kondou: Nevermind them. Please, it's hard enough having to drink that horrible coffee. 

(Y/N): Right! 

Later ... 

You are currently looking for the proper ingredients to make something known as Honey Tangerine Gelatin! 

(Y/N): Taking into account that Nami loves eating tangerines, I think she'll love having this. 

Then right there, you get your eyes covered.

(Y/N): HEY!! 

???: Guess who. 

(Y/N): Nami. 

Nami: Yep! 

She gives you two kisses on both of your cheeks. 

(Y/N): What, did you hear that I was making something for you made out of tangerines? 

Nami: That's right! You put me in a really good mood right about now! 

(Y/N): Well that's wonderful. Just wait right there. It'll be ready in a snap. 

Nami: I'll take that into account. Hehehehe. I wonder how he'll feel if I flirt while he's making it. 

She consistently flirts with you over and over, such as strip teasing, and you don't really feel too amused, or angry at her! 

(Y/N): Nami, do you want me to end up making the gelatin disgusting? 

Nami: No. I guess not. Sorry. 

(Y/N): There's nothing wrong with flirting. It's just that I want this to be special for us! 

Nami: Okay. I understand! 

You continue on the gelatin, and finally finish it, after many minutes have passed. 

Nami takes one bite and- 

Nami: THIS IS SO GOOD!! 

She begins to eat more of them, while you scurry to grab some yourself. 

(Y/N): Easy there, you're starting to eat like Luffy. 

Nami: Sorry, I just didn't think that this would taste so good!

She then tackle hugs you, and kisses your face a lot!

Date 2: 

You are in the mansion's library, and then you note to the arms that are pointing you in various directions. 

Following said arms leads you right to Robin and Levy, who are reading up on the various world histories. 

Robin: It's baffling how some people attempt to hide the truth. 

Levy: You're already preaching to the choir here Robin. 

(Y/N): Hi gir- 

They grab you and begin hugging and kissing you. 

(Y/N): Okay, please calm down! I already had enough flirting with Nami!

Levy: Hey, it was Robin's idea. I just went along with it, because I love you so much!

(Y/N): Well, I love you too Levy. 

You boop her on the nose and kiss her lips. 

Levy: (blushing) R-Right. 

Robin: Hahahahaha. So then, I take it you would like to read to us while we snuggle in your arms? You need to forget about the memories wh- 

Levy: NO! ROBIN!! NONE OF THAT!!!

(Y/N): I could use a morbid joke right now. As if I were about to be bombarded with several arrows.

Robin giggles at that, and Levy just blinks her eyes and shakes her head. 

Levy: That is too freaky to even picture. 

Nonetheless, this date ends in a success, with many kiss marks found on your face, after reading to Levy and Robin, who are sleeping together at this moment ... 

Date 3: 

You go to the hot springs and take a nice soak. 

(Y/N): I feel at peace. No one can bother me h- 

You look around to see if Juvia would pop up, but no one arrives. 

(Y/N): Let's try that again. NO ONE CAN BOTHER M- 

Then the water moves and Juvia forms from it, and scooches over to you, kissing you.

Juvia: (Y/N) DARLING!! YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY!! HIC!! 

(Y/N): Juvia, have you been drinking? 

Juvia: You could tell? Hic! 

(Y/N): How? 

Juvia: Juvia snuck into Cana's secret stash. 

(Y/N): Figures. 

You both continue making out, and she even lets you go the extra mile of sucking on her breasts and fondling with them too. 

Juvia: You can keep doing it forever! I don't mind!

(Y/N): Of course, my Lady in the Water! 

Date 4: 

This was going to be a big date because it was a double date, and- 

???: What do we do? He's coming. 

???2: Shh! Act Natural Lucy! 

You walk in to notice Lucy and Erza acting normal. One wasn't complaining about one of her spirits, and the other wasn't eating strawberry cake as you expected. 

Though they were going to put on outfits that would make your nosebleed!

(Y/N): Erza, why aren't you requipping? 

Erza: Obviously, because I want you to see my body an- 

(Y/N): NO! I CAN'T!! I- 

Lucy: Oh come on. We're not going to beat you up because of it. 

(Y/N): But I can't violate my code of manhood. I'll see myself as a Sanji! 

Lucy: That's ridiculous. 

Erza: Weren't you playing with Juvia's breasts? Lucy and I will let you play with ours for even longer. 

You then begin getting a nosebleed. 

(Y/N): AGH!!! WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN WHEN I PICTURE YOU BOTH IN SEXY IMAGES!!!

Lucy and Erza just chuckle lightly, and you bang your head on the wall. 

(Y/N): I need to clean myself right now. Please wait before you start changing.