The Harusame's Last Stand!/Here comes the Oniwabanshu!

Everyone had charged into the Skull Dome, and well Orochi was freaking out! 

Orochi: KAIDO! HOW CAN YOU JUST LET THIS HAPPEN!! YOU FREAKING IDIOT!!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!! 

Kaido: I didn't expect for this to happen! What did you want me to do? 

Orochi: THIS IS ALL OFF!! HOW COULD YOU- GRR!!! I WANTED ODEN'S BRAT IN MY HANDS, AND NOW A FREAKING ARMY IS CHARGING HERE?! NOT TO MENTION, THOSE IDIOTS ALSO GOT OUT! I- 

A bullet was then shot into Orochi's stomach, along with a freaking spiked club, which sends his head flying off. 

Sasaki: Lord Orochi! 

He tries to fight back, but then- 

His soul is ripped out by Big Mom! 

Big Mom: How annoying. 

Kaido: WORORORORORORO! GOOD ONE LINLIN! 

He then grabs a mic 

Kaido: Everyone in the Skull Dome, capture the Straw Hats, and Oden's brat. I want to make sure they die painful deaths, do what you want with the Yorozuya, and Shinsengumi. They're nothing but distractions to me. 

On the other hand ... 

Everyone soon had split up, the Scabbards would confront Kaido, while everyone else would drive away from the members of both Big Mom and Beast Pirates! 

Though the most annoying part was well- 

The Harusame members showed up!!

Several aliens were surrounding you guys. 

(Y/N): You guys just don't give up. 

Pluto: This time, I made sure to bring help. 

Uranus Hankai (The Commander of the Third Division! He is a robot, yes!) 

Neptune Shoukaku (The Commander of the Fourth Division!) 

Natsu: Man, I am getting sick of you space freaks!