A Hero's Reward!

You had brought Najimi to a very very deep part of your house, and well, you have her tied up, very similar to how she tied Medaka up!

(Y/N): Alright, why did you do this Najimi? 

Najimi: Are your really sure that you want to know? 

(Y/N): Is this about the whole Kumagawa cutting your face off? I know he has problems, but he's not the worst guy out there. 

Medaka: If so, I apologize for my Vice President's past behavior. 

Najimi: Part of it was, but to be honest, the real reason is because of .... you (Y/N). 

(Y/N): Oh okay then, I guess I can s- 

Najimi: Yeah, to be honest, I wanted you, and Medaka. 

(Y/N): And you tried to do that by having her kidnapped, and possibly force raping her? 

Najimi: Y-Yes. 

Medaka: You have problems. Several that we need to work on. 

Najimi: I get that a lot. 

Medaka: So then, if you really want to love (Y/N), then I can handle all of that. 

Najimi: What? Really? How are you going to do that? 

Medaka: I can solve so many requests by going through all of this through well ... I don't know exactly what to call it. 

Outside the house ... 

Jack: So, this is actually going to happen. Orihime, are you sure that you're going to be up for this? 

Orihime: Jackie, I need to grow up and move on eventually. It's not like I'm always going to be bound to you. 

Jack: But you're my little sister!!! I'm a prince, and you're a princess! It's always been us! The two of us together! We can do anything!! We can make it th- 

Orihime: I'M GOING TO CONFESS TO (Y/N)!! 

She marches in as Jack begins to cry. 

Jack: MY LITTLE SISTER IS GROWING UP!!!!

You hurry to see Orihime once she's let in by your Mom! 

(Y/N): ORIHIME!! 

Orihime: Hi (Y/N)!! 

You blush upon seeing her. 

(Y/N): Did Medaka call you over? 

Medaka appears. 

Medaka: Why of course. We need to start slow, so I decided to let it loose. 

Orihime: I'm sure there are so many girls out there who love you (Y/N), and I'm willing to help out too! That's what love is for!!! Also- 

Jack bursts in!! 

Jack: (Y/N), as your Bro, DO NOT SCREW WITH MY LITTLE SISTER!!!! YOU HEAR ME!!! YOU HURT HER, AND I WILL REIGN FIRE FROM YOUR EYES, YOU HEAR ME?! 

(Y/N): Right. I understand. 

Orihime hugs you, and gives you a big kiss. 

And then Medaka just hugs you, and kisses your neck so many times. 

Medaka: How do you like this for a start? 

(Y/N): I ... I ... I ... I suppose that I love i- 

Then the two are separated as Najimi appears above you. 

Najimi: So tell me, how do you feel about this? 

She pins you down and continues to kiss you longer than Medaka and Orihime had done. 

(Y/N): AAAAAAAGH! 

You get a massive nosebleed, which Jack just laughs at, Orihime nearly faints, and Medaka tries to pull Najimi away in a fit of jealousy! 

(Y/N): Is this my life now? Oh brother.