My Bookworm Girlfriend!

(Y/N): Is she ready yet?

You were waiting for Maka to come out of her room, and boy she was taking her time.

This was mainly because she never had a date before. The only boy she mad the most interactions with was Soul. And they only danced a few times, and happen to be roommates/partners.

Soul: Hang on Buddy, she's almost done. MAKA, YOU'RE EMBARASSING YOURSELF!

Maka: I already told you, I'm not going to skimpy dress myself for a date, I-

Soul: Fine, (Y/N) would be freaked by your flat chest and fat ankles.

Maka: Ugh. MAKA CHOP!!!

You hear whacking sounds, and see Soul fly out of the room.

(Y/N): Maka, you alright?

Maka: Oh yeah! (Y/N), let's go and well-

She blushes and begins playing with her hair, which was all the way down.

Maka: G-G-Go on our date.

(Y/N): Hey, it's alright. There's no need to feel embarrassed.

Maka: Sorry, I'm not used to this.

She comes out wearing a white dress, along with scythe earrings, and black sandals. She also had black nail polish with skull images on them.

(Y/N): My God! You look so cute!

She turns totally red, and stutters.

Maka: T-Thank you.

You then hug her, and give her some kisses.

Maka: is this how you treat all your girlfriends?

(Y/N): Yep! And I don't go cheating on any of them! They're all my special girls!

The Scythe Wielder smiles, and kisses your face.

Maka: Then I'm glad to be one of yours. Believe me, my Dad is such a womanizer, and he cheated on my Mom, and-

(Y/N): THAT BASTARD!

Maka: It's okay, he's annoying, but he treats me well. Though it's embarassing.

And like clockwork, her phone rings.

Maka: Oh boy. That must be him.

She answers it, and-

???: MAKA!!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! SWEETHEART TALK TO ME!!

Spirit Albarn (Maka's Father! He is Death's Partner and a scythe weapon! While he's a big womanizer like a certain perv simp chef, he's a loving dad to Maka!)

Maka: Hi Papa.

(Y/N): Awww! How adorable.

Spirit: What the?! YOU'RE ON A DATE WITH ANOTHER MAN! Listen buster, I'm Maka's Father, and if you hurt my Baby Girl, I will kill you! GOT THAT!!!

(Y/N): Yes Sir! Maka means too much to me, just like all my other girlfriends!

Spirit: Hmph, alright. I'm watching you. Oh, and I love you Princess.

Maka: Yeah, whatever. Bye Papa.

She hangs up the phone.

(Y/N): You've got a great Dad Maka. Cherish him.

Maka: Look, I do love him, it's just ... well he's a womanizer, and he embarrasses me and-

(Y/N): Well, he's not Medusa.

Maka: Yeah that's true.

(Y/N): Besides, you want a monster father? You see-

Some minutes later...

(Y/N): And he turned his children into Damn weapons and the boys abuse their younger brother, while he called them a failure. And don't get me started on this fire asshole who caused his eldest son to go crazy, and his youngest kid to be burned by-

Maka: Okay! Knowing that, I can really see Papa is better than most others. I had no idea that some parents can be worse than-

(Y/N): A witch.

Maka: Yeah. Thanks (Y/N)! You really are a miracle worker, in a lot of ways.

And so...

You bring Maka to the Library, and sit her down in a nice comfy chair, while you look for some books for her to read.

(Y/N): Okay, I got a lot of stuff you'll love. Hemingway, Melville, Stroker, King, Golding, you like Tolkien?

Maka: Yes! Wow! I didn't know you had so much!! I just-

She looks really excited!

(Y/N): You're cute when you're like that! Seriously, how have you not gotten a boyfriend before?

Maka: I honestly don't know. Soul gets love letters a lot.

(Y/N): Well he's the cool guy. And I don't blame him. I mean, the only person who could show interest in you, is- Crona.

Maka: Yeah, but Crona's more of my BFF.

(Y/N): Right of course. Oh, I just remembered!

You took off and returned sooner than later!

(Y/N): Here!

Maka: Oh! A chocolate parfait

Maka: Oh! A chocolate parfait. Where did you get this?

(Y/N): I have my connections.

With the Yorozuya...

Gintoki: Out of all the times I wanted one.

Shinpachi: It takes guts to do this for a friend Gin-San.

Gintoki: Shinpachi, this isn't helping.

Kagura: Oi! That's right Shinpachi! Let Gin-San cope with giving up his sweets!!

Shinpachi: You're missing the point.

Back with you and Maka...

In the end, you had Maka up on your lap, while you read to her; and she enjoyed her parfait.

The two of you blushed being close together, and you both just say-

(Y/N): I love you Maka.

Maka: I love you too (Y/N).