Witch Arc Ending!

We get the image of you appearing right on top of your mansion, spinning your swords, and cut right to Soul transforming into his Death Scythe form, which Maka grab. This is followed up with Black Star loudly announcing himself to everyone, and you just punch him and call him a Dumbass, while Tsubaki sighs. 

Death the Kid walks in and complains about how everything in the room is asymmetrical, leading him to start going all OCD, along with Patty laughing at his ranting, and Liz just slams her head into the wall, to make it end faster. 

Crona shows up and before she can say anything, Ragnarok emerges and begins pulling her cheeks back, causing great discomfort. 

Ruby announces a battle speech, which Weiss tells her to stop dragging and get to the point, leading Yang to joke about it, and Blake to sigh and get to reading! 

Jeanne goes on about how great her team is, with Nora contrasting with something else, Ren disapproving, and Pyrrha just going with it! 

Then we see you swing Excalibur right at a whole swarm of Grim as if it were just another normal day, and protect Maka from being attacked by Giriko, who tries to cut her apart! 

You blow him back with the force of your weapons and then end up getting defended by your allies from the rest of the opposing forces, and it leads up to you standing facing your enemies with all of your allies by your side! As well as having Cat Blair up on your shoulder. 

TIME TO FIGHT!!!