Let's Take Down Ragyo! (Part 1!)

Mako: COME ON (Y/N)!! GO FASTER!! FASTER!!! 

The hyperactive teen was right on your back, and you were carrying her to well ... save Satsuki. 

(Y/N): Mako, you have enough energy as is, why are you riding on me? 

Mako: BECAUSE IT'S SO MUCH FUN!!! WHEEEEEEE!!!!

(Y/N): I can't believe this. 

Gamagori: It's a smart decision. Mankanshoku is saving her strength. 

Mako: See? Gamagori agrees with me! 

(Y/N): He'll agree with you on pretty much whatever random logic he sees makes sense. Hey, Inumuta, have you located where Ragyo has Satsuki? 

Inumuta: I should have it calculated in about- I got it. 

(Y/N): YES FINALLY!!! 

Ryuko: Time for me to give my bitch of a Mom a beating!!! 

Senketsu: Your blood pressure is rising again. 

Ryuko: Hey! I didn't need to heat that the minute I take my first step! 

Senketsu: I just thought you would know. Your well-being is as important to me as it is to you. 

And you found it, the mansion where Ragyo was holding Satsuki prisoner... 

(Y/N): Okay, I have a plan, we need t- 

Nonon: Ugh, you're just going to use that really complicated one where we break in and start destroying stuff. Can't we just use the stupid monkey as a meat shield? 

Sanageyama: WHAT?! Hey, sticking together is the most important matter at hand. What if there's a bomb strapped to Lady Satsuki the minute we step in there? 

(Y/N): Or there could be several spikes launching a- You go first Gamagori! 

Gamagori: WHAT?! HELL NO!! I will only be a shield for Lady Satsuki! 

(Y/N): Okay, fine I will go in! 

You fling the doors open and are met with the scene of the massive foyer. Right there in the middle of it all is Satsuki, who is naked, bruised, beaten, and dripping with blood. 

Ryuko: HOLY SHIT!! SATSUKI!!!

Elite Four: LADY SATSUKI!!!

Mako: CRAP!! SHE'S GONNA DIE OF BLOOD LOSS!!!!

(Y/N): Mako, do you honestl- 

Mako: YEAH OF COURSE I DO! MY DAD IS A BACK ALLEY DOCTOR SO I'VE SEEN SEVERAL PEOPLE DIE OF BLOOD LOSS!!!

Satsuki opens her eyes. 

Satsuki: You shouldn't have come for me. 

It's revealed that a bomb is attached to her. 

(Y/N): Hang on, I got this!! GOLD EXPERIENCE!!!

With that, you transform the bomb into a tiny fly, and it goes away. 

(Y/N): At any moment, it should be out of our radius. 

???: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You stupids, did you honestly think that it was all over because of that? 

Nui soon appears right there!!

Nui: Unfortunately, Lady Ragyo is not in the mood to entertain any guests. 

(Y/N): SHIT!! Nui!!! 

Ryuko: She must have gotten her back to her side!