The Red Spider!

Tsukyo woke up being tied down by a giant spider web. 

She was buck naked and felt as if she was still bleeding from the wound that Jiraia had given him. 

Tsukyo: I ... I'm here because of him? 

Jiraia: Tsukyo. 

He appears before Tsukyo smiling evilly. 

Jiraia: You have failed to become my replacement. It's a pity, I really did see you as my equal. Now then, I'm going to destroy everything you love. 

He opens up a bunch of windows, and he begins to activate a slew of bombs! 

Tsukyo: NO!!! STOP IT!!!! STO-

 He stabs her in the gut. 

Jiraia: I can't hear the screams unless you are screaming yourself. Now then, why don't you be quiet and let me enjoy it? Oh, this is going to be wonde-

 ???: HEY!! WHY DON'T YOU PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE?! AMATERASU!!! 

You open your eyes, and black flames appear! 

He dodges. 

Jiraia: That's one of the techniques of the Uchiha Clan. How can someone like you have a- 

You then show your Mangyekyo Sharingan eyes. 

(Y/N): I'm higher than all of you. 

Jiraia: Grr! I w- 

He then feels a sword hit his chest. 

Jiraia: What? 

???: Oi! If you really want to call yourself a mentor, then you need to teach compassion to your students! 

Gintoki appears as well. 

(Y/N): What kept you? Were you munching on a parfait?

Gintoki: NO! I ... was .... - 

Jiraia: So then there are more of you then. 

Tsukyo: (Y/N)? Gintoki?! What are you two doing h- 

(Y/N): Tsukyo, you always have to shoulder all of your troubles. Don't you know that is not healthy? 

Gintoki: There's always a shoulder to cry on, or someone to laugh with an ugly face, or-

 As Gintoki goes on his life speech, Tsukyo just smiles. 

Tsukyo: I suppose, I can rely on others. 

Jiraia: What nonsense. She will never be free. 

He goes to throw some kunai, but well, he doesn't expect Enma and Ame no Habikiri to go right through his chest and neck! 

(Y/N): You can't match against the legendary blades of Kozuki Oden. 

Jiraia: How ... how ... do you ... have ... his blades? 

(Y/N): I've got some friends in Wano. Now tell me, how do you know about- 

Jiraia: Heh ... you won't stand a chance against the King of Beasts, and Big Mom. 

He then falls, in a puddle of blood. 

And then you cut Tsukyo down. 

(Y/N): You alright Tsukyo? 

Tsukyo: Yes, I suppose. 

You then hug her, and she gives you a big kiss! 

Gintoki: (Sigh) How can a guy like you stand so many women going up and down your arms and legs? Well, we're all fools like that.