An Invitation!/Pirate Festival?!

Madara sat on his throne and he growled. 

Madara: Not even Ragyo was a match for that boy. 

All For One: We keep underestimating him, and yet he's even able to make a mother worse than Medusa as pure as ... I can't even describe it. 

Madara: Please tell me you have a saving grace. 

AFO: As a matter of fact, I do have something that could be of interest. An alliance with Blackbeard. 

Madara: The Yonko? You do remember what happened with Big Mom and Kai- 

Big Mom and Kaido appear on screens. 

Big Mom: WERE YOU JUST TALKING ABOUT US?! 

Kaido: THOSE DAMN DRAGON SLAYERS!!! 

Kaido is busy creating wanted posters of Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel, and Laxus. 

AFO: He's become a little bit obsessed with revenge on them. 

Kaido: Losing to Straw Hat, my offspring, Oden's brat, and (L/N) was horrible enough, but to those who were born to fight against what I turn into, ONE OF THEM BEING A LITTLE GIRL, HAS MADE ME A LAUGHING STOCK!!! 

Big Mom: How do you think I feel? My son Katakuri doesn't even look at me in the same way he used to!

Madara and AFO just ignore it. 

AFO: Anyway, I'm sure you all heard the news about the Pirate Festival that will be taking place correct? 

Kaido: I declined the invitation. 

Big Mom: Me too. 

AFO: Yes, but Blackbeard is attending, and I'm sure those pesky Straw Hats will be as well. 

Madara: Ah, an opportunity is rising. I'm sure the Warlords and the Worst Generation have also received invitations? 

AFO: Of course. 

Madara: Perfect. That's just what I wanted to hear. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

AFO: This is why I look up to you so much. We're both the evilest minds ever created. 

Meanwhile...

You check the mailbox, and soon enough a letter is shown. 

(Y/N): Hmmm ... what's this? "Dear Straw Hat Pirates, you are among one of the most powerful crews ever. All of you have proven to be capable of handling dangerous situation after dangerous situation. You will be set for life upon winning this competition. So, if you are interested in competing, then please come to Paradise Island, and go up with the best of the best to be the greatest pirates who ever lived! Signed, Buena Fiesta!" HOLY CRAP!!! YOU GUYS!!! 

Jack wakes up, and jumps out of bed. 

Jack: UGH!! I just woke up. 

(Y/N): Can't you go and get the others? 

Jack: Right. 

Jack begins searching for the rest of the crew. 

Jack: LUFFY!! BREAKFAST IS READY!! 

Luffy opens his eyes and- 

Luffy: Breakfast?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! YES!!!!! 

Then he pushes Sanji who was sleeping with his darling, Pudding, right on top of Zoro. 

Zoro: What t- AGH!! 

Sanji: Hu- YOU FUCKING MOSSHEAD BASTARD!!! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?! 

Zoro: I SHOULD BE ASKING THAT CURLY BROWS!! YOU TRYING TO PULL A FAST ONE ON ME?!