The Pirate Festival Victors!

Kumadori starts to use his techniques to attack the Thunder Legion with his hair, though Freed blocks the attacks. 

Freed: Dark Ecriture: Absolute Darkness! 

He then slashes at Kumadori and chops off the agent's hair! 

Kumadori: AAAAAGH! MY HAIR!! 

Then he's pelleted by Evergreen's magic bullets, followed up with Bickslow commanding his puppets to blast him to kingdom come!

Kumadori: You ... criminals ... will not ... get away with this. 

At the same time ... 

Nami and Lucy wake up, naked with their breasts exposed through bubbles. 

Nami: What in the?! 

Lucy: AGH! IT WAS THAT FREAKING NUTCASE KALIFA!!! 

Kalifa then rises from the tub of bubbles. She was naked too, and she moves her legs close to rub the cheeks of the two girls. 

Kalifa: Oh, I've waited for this for a long time. 

Nami: What are you doing Ka- 

She begins to rub Nami's breasts and kiss her. 

Kalifa: I want you both to myself. 

Then she does Lucy. 

Afterward, the agent lifts up their legs, and puts them on her shoulders. She does the same thing, by putting her legs up, and placing her barefeet on Nami and Lucy's shoulders. 

 Kalifa: Oh I love this too much. 

Nami and Lucy: To be honest, this feels kind of good. But- LET US GO!!!

Right then and there, the bubbles start moving, and Aquarius appears, and blasts Kalifa in the face. 

Aquarius: There you two are. 

Lucy: AQUARIUS!! HOW?! 

Aquarius: You know I can open my gate right? 

Lucy: Oh yeah. 

Kalifa gets up and she tries to use her Six Powers techniques, but gets blasted again by Aquarius! 

Before she could try anything else- 

Nami and Lucy: OH NO YOU DON'T! 

They kick her in the face. 

Lucy: HA! NAMI AND LUCY DOUBLE KICK! 

Nami: I think we could have come up with something better. 

Lucy: No, I'm sticking with that.

Nami: Okay. Whatever you say. 

Meanwhile... 

Robin and Levy find themselves searching for the others after they notice the CP0 ship.