Strawberry vs. Jaguar Part 2!!/Battle with Harribel!

Ichigo and Grimmjow continued to clash with each other, and despite Grimmjow entering his Resurreccion form, well he still didn't manage to get any good hits due to Ichigo being able to block most of his attacks. 

Grimmjow: YOU BASTARD!!! HOW ARE YOU STILL THIS STRONG?! 

Ichigo: Maybe because I've always been better than you? 

Grimmjow: SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!! I AM THE KING!!!

He activates his strongest technique, Descaron, and he slashes at Ichigo! 

Grimmjow: I WILL DESTROY YOU!! I WILL RUIN YOU!! I FUCKING HATE YOU KUROSAKI!!! 

Ichigo: Damn, he's really lost it. After all we've dealt with he's got nothing better to do? 

He then slashes through Descaron. 

Grimmjow: AAAGH! DAMN!!! 

Ichigo slashes Grimmjow right across the chest, and with that, Grimmjow screams. 

Grimmjow: AAAGH!! NEXT TIME KUROSAKI, I WILL WIN!!!

He flees right there. 

On the other hand ... 

You battle Barragan with your Susanoo, and he cannot seem to damage the giant avatar that you control. 

Barragan: Not even my Respira can damage it? 

(Y/N): Better believe it asshole! The Susanoo can't be damaged by your breath. Now have some of this!! 

You drill right into his chest, and he begins to try and swing his ax at you. 

(Y/N): You have nothing on me! Sorry, but you lose.

And then you touch his head and- 

(Y/N): HAKAI!!!

With that, he begins to disintegrate. 

Barragan: NO!!! NOOOOO!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!! I WILL NOT DIE AGAIN!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

And with that the God of Hollows was dead! 

(Y/N): Hell yeah. 

On another hand ... 

Harribel and her subordinates appear before a certain female knight. 

The Tres Bestias (Emilou Appaci, Franceska Mila Rose, and Cyan Sung-Sun! These three are the little sisters/subordinates of Espada 3, Harribel, and as such, they are supremely loyal to her, just as she's protective of them! They tend to argue amon...

The Tres Bestias (Emilou Appaci, Franceska Mila Rose, and Cyan Sung-Sun! These three are the little sisters/subordinates of Espada 3, Harribel, and as such, they are supremely loyal to her, just as she's protective of them! They tend to argue amongst themselves, but care about each other nonetheless! They have the ability to summon a monstrous Hollow called Ayon!) 

Erza: So, you're the Number 3 Espada, Harribel. I've heard a lot about you. 

Harribel: And you're the famous Erza Scarlet. I've been looking forward to this. 

Emilou: Hey Tia! Let's take her down!! 

Franceska: This is our fight too. 

Cyan: Do you really think that Tia can't handle herself against her? 

Emilou: WHAT?! WHY DON'T YOU TRY AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE AGAIN?! 

Cyan: I'm just saying. 

Harribel: Enough. I can handle her. 

Erza withdraws her sword, and Harribel withdraws her zanpakuto. 

Harribel: A fight between two strong warriors like us should start off with my released form. DESTROY TIBURRON. 

Erza: In that case- REQUIP: CLEAR HEART CLOTHING! 

The minute that the two transform, Erza takes notice of her appearance. 

Erza: Did you really just expose most of yourself just to fight with me? 

Harribel: You're doing the same by showing off more of your belly and legs. 

Erza: Fair point. 

They prepare themselves, ease their minds, and- 

Clash. 

Arrancar Encyclopedia: 

Gin: Today, I'll be talking about Harribel. Her Resurreccion, Tiburron allows her to create energy projectiles and water-based attacks. Just as destructive as a shark. And it's embarrassing to admit, but she also strips most of her body in order to take this form. I- 

Harribel and Erza appear and blast him. 

Erza and Harribel: Talking about a women's sexual appearance during battle is rude. 

Gin: Of course. My apologies.