Skull Dome Raid!!

Erza and Nobume were both exhausted, and at the end, Nobume felt like she was going to pass out. 

Erza: Had enough? 

Nobume: That is what I should be asking y- 

She then pulls out a donut. 

Nobume: GIVE ME THE DONUT!!! 

She tries to bite it, but Erza then does a knock-out technique onto her neck. 

Nobume: Getting dark. 

And with that, the second-in-command of the Mimawarigumi was captured. Erza tied her up with a chain. 

And so ... 

You guys had managed to free everyone in the camp, though there was also the fact raiding the two Yonko and their crews was going to be very very difficult. 

(Y/N): Alright, I have laid out a plan for us to get into that dreadful place. The Fire Festival is happening today, and as some of you may know, the evil shogun himself, Orochi- 

You draw a picture of Orochi, who has snot coming out of his nose, and a dorky face with funny glasses and such. 

(Y/N): He will be attending a fancy banquet, and due to his connections to Kaido, it's going to be located in one place where they would obviously be. And Big Mom is there too. 

???: Onigashima. 

A young boy soon approaches.

Kozuki Momonosuke (The Son of Oden! He was pushed forward through time by his mother, Toki! He is part of the Ninja-Samurai Mink Alliance! Ate a Devil Fruit that turns him into a Dragon!) 

(Y/N): Momonosuke, you shouldn't be h- 

Momonosuke: Of course, I should be! Kaido murdered both my parents! I have every right to be! 

Luffy: YEAH! YOU SAID IT MOMO!! 

(Y/N): Luffy, this is wrong on so many levels. 

Luffy: He can turn into a dragon! 

(Y/N): And what if he ends up getting k-

 Luffy: HE WON'T BE!!! 

(Y/N): Fine. Alright, we're going to disguise ourselves as members of the Beast Pirates, and before anyone expects it, we'll surprise them!! Our ambush will be handled by any Yakuza, Mountain Bandits, and Joui Rebels available. Katsura will handle the distractions. 

Katsura: I have the best distraction in mind. 

Gintoki: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU THINK THAT WOULD ACTUALLY WORK?! A STUPID RAP NUMBER WOULD JUST GET YOU SHOT!!!! 

Katsura: It's not an ordinary rap. It's a Katsu-rap. 

Shinpachi: Ugh .... right. I suppose idiots are idiots no matter what happens. 

On Onigashima ... 

Orochi and his men had arrived at Onigashima and well he was met with a big welcome. 

Orochi: Yes of course! Bow to me, your favorite shogun! The greatest shogun to ever live!!! 

He continued to praise himself over and over and over again, much to everyone else's annoyance. 

Beast Pirate: I can't believe that little piece of nonsense. Why would Lord Kaido keep him around? 

Beast Pirate 2: Well, he's going to make sure to get the opportunity to finish him off at this moment. He'll turn Wano into an open port for us pirates. This is one of the most amazing things that Lord Kaido could have e- 

Katsura and Elizabeth were nearby with several of the Joui Rebels, Yakuza, and Mountain Bandits are ready for the attack and- 

KABOOM!!!! 

The bombs sound and from inside the villains here! 

Kaido: WHAT IS THAT?! 

Big Mom: NO! NOT THEM!!! 

Kamui: Hahahaha. Looks like the real party can get started. 

Orochi: HOW DID THEY ESCAPE?!