A New Day, A New Date!

You wake up to well, the sight of Rukia. 

(Y/N): RUKIA!! 

Rukia: Hey, are you going to get up? You promised that our date would be to critique my artwork. 

(Y/N): Yeah, I know. 

Rukia: Great! Now then, pay attention! 

She quickly changes out of her pajamas to wear one of her favorite outfits. A blue dress with pictures of bunny rabbits on it, and black nail polish. 

She sat on a stool, and put her barefeet on top of the bed, while she began drawing. 

Rukia: Okay. How about this? 

She draws what seems to be you and her on a boat, with everyone looking like rabbits. 

(Y/N): Uh ..... well ... why rabbits? 

Rukia: It makes it more adorable! Besides, your cuteness factor rises up as a rabbit. 

(Y/N): Gosh, why is she so adorable when she's trying to explain her artwork? I think you've improved Rukia. 

Rukia: Great! Where exactly. Now please, I need good critiques. 

(Y/N): Well, for example. I think that one that looks like you really captures your cuteness factor. 

Rukia blushes and she tries to hide her face. 

Rukia: I DIDN'T MEAN ABOUT ME!!!

(Y/N): What? You don't like it when people say you're cute? 

Rukia: No not that. I wanted it to be about everything else. Not me in particular. 

You then pull her into a kiss. 

(Y/N): Well, everything you do is adorable. Even if what you draw sucks somet- 

She lightly punches you, and kisses you back. 

Rukia: You should be lucky I'm one of your many loves. I'm willing to go easy on you. 

(Y/N): Yeah, you beat up Jack and Ichigo whenever they insult your artwork. 

Next Date ... 

You're carrying a heavy load of clothes for both Rangiku and Orihime. 

(Y/N): I expected just you Rangiku. Not both of you! 

Rangiku: Oh come on (Y/N). Can't you be a great boyfriend and help? 

(Y/N): Yeah b- 

Orihime: COME ON (Y/N)! I BELIEVE IN YOU!! 

(Y/N): HERE I GO!!! 

You rush off. 

Rangiku: You're just the best Orihime. 

Orihime: Aww! Thanks Rangiku, I really try. 

Soon enough ... 

You see the two begin changing and modeling clothes until they decide to settle for what you consider to be the best ones!

Rangiku is wearing a black jacket, along with a black t-shirt with a big pink heart that says, Bad Girl, along with blue jeans, and pink heeled sandals. She also has pink nail polish. Orihime is wearing a pink t-shirt, blue and white sky-like skirt, and white flip-flops. She also has little butterfly toe rings, and pink nail polish. 

(Y/N): Best ones! 

Rangiku: It would be even better if they were close to you. 

(Y/N): Huh?