The Akatsuki's Plan!

Madara was very pleased. He had the Blackbeard Pirates and the Donquixote Family as his newest allies. But still, he felt angered at the fact that you were still kicking.

Madara: How I loathe you (Y/N) (L/N). Your tendency to live angers me. If only there was some way to erase you from existence.

AFO then shows up.

AFO: Madara. They've returned.

Madara: Is that true? Nagato?

Pain: We are here Lord Madara.

The Akatsuki soon show up!

Zetsu: The Tailed Beasts are now ours.

???: You should be happy that we managed to get them. Well, we only have ... six.

Madara: Is that true?

???2: Oh yeah! You should know that Deidara is pretty sloppy when it comes t-

Deidara: Tobi, I'm warning you. If you don't shut up now, I'll blow you up!

Tobi: Ha. You're just going to keep throwing bombs right?

???: This is why I don't bother with explosives. I'd rather kill my enemies and make them part of my collection.

Deidara: You believe what you want Sasori.

???: All this talk about art bores me to fucking tears. Why don't we talk about the glories of Lord Jashin?

???2: Hidan, that's boring. Money is more important than religion.

Hidan: OH SUCK MY DICK KAKUZU!!!! YOU'LL SEE!!! LORD JASHIN WILL DELIVER HIS FUCKING JUDGEMENT ON ALL OF UOU NONB-

Pain just pushes them back.

Pain: ALMIGHTY PUSH!! Know pain.

Itachi: How utterly foolish.

Kisame: All we have left are the 1 Tail, the 8 Tails, and of course the Fox Brat.

???: You mean Naruto Uzumaki, Master Jiraiya's student.

Pain: He is a tenacious one.

Madara: That is correct. Do you think that you could retrieve the others?

Pain: Of course my Lord. Do not fail. We must capture the remaining Tailed Beasts at all costs.

The Akatsuki members all understood their mission, and soon left.

All For One: You sure about this? Naruto Uzumaki has a way with words.

Madara: He could never understand. Nagato has experienced even more suffering in his life than anyone else I've ever known. His desire to change the world is what drives him to lead the Akatsuki.