Lucy and Nami vs. Dellinger and Gladius!

Festa: That was an exciting battle folks! But now we'll have a good one coming up, even better than the last one!!! Two of the Straw Hats sexiest ladies against the dreaded killers of the Donquixote Family! It's Lucy Heartfilia and Nami against Gladius and Dellinger!

Dellinger begins laughing at the pain he'll be inflicting.

Dellinger: You see Gladius? We'll take those two little hoes down together! This is going to be so much fun!!!

Gladius: Focus Dellinger. We can't lose track of ourselves in battle. Our enemy is strong. They defeated us before. And we didn't even fight the Straw Hats. We fought their subordinates.

Lucy: Hey! Cablefish and Barty are our friends!

Cavendish: I appreciate you sticking up for me- BUT MY NAME IS CAVENDISH!!!

Bartolomeo: GO BIG SIS NAMI!! GO BIG SIS LUCY!!! CRUSH THAT EXPLODING GUY LIKE I DID IN DRESSROSA!!!

On the battlefield...

Lucy: Okay! Let's do this! Nami, why don't you take the assassin guy? I'll handle him!

Dellinger grins sadistically and licks his lips.

Dellinger: Oh this is going to be good! I'll chew those breasts of yours off!!

Lucy: Oh, you're a little perv aren't ya?

Dellinger: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh you don't know what I can do.

He sprouts shark fangs!

Lucy: WHAT THE?!

Jinbe: LUCY! He's part Fishman!

Lucy: What?! YIKES!

She dives an attack where Dellinger tries to stick his pointy high heels into her eyes, then she bites her arm with his fangs!

Lucy: AAAAAAAARGH!!!

Dellinger laughs and begins licking the blood off.

Lucy: YOU PSYCHO!!!

Dellinger: What now?! You can't beat me!

Lucy: I got two spirits who can take you down!! OPEN GATE OF THE MAIDEN: VIRGO!!! OPEN GATE OF THE RAM: ARIES!

Virgo and Aries both appear.

Aries: I'll do what I can!

Virgo: Is it punishment time, Princess?!

Lucy: No! It's beating up time!

She is in a Star Dress that has wool parts and the maid outfit. It's a Virgo X Aries Star Dress!

Gladius is using his abilities to try and explode Nami's clouds. But she then summons Zeus!

Zeus: Let's go!! I'm ready Nami!!

Nami: Okay Zeus! Have some thunder balls!

She begins feeding her partner, and Gladius tries to shoot her, but Zeus rams him and begins electrocuting the crap out of him!!!

Gladius: AAAARGH!!

Dellinger: GLADIUS!! GET AWAY FROM HIM!!!

He rushes for Nami and jumps in the air!

Dellinger: HIGH HEEL GUILLOTINE!!!

Lucy: NAMI!!! HANG ON!! WOOL TERRA SHOT!

She begins firing wool shots that actually she a secret weapon, ROCKS!!

Dellinger: HUH?! What t-

He is then bashed in the head and spins around covered in wool!

Gladius and Dellinger get completely wrapped up in the wool and then so much static is built up between them and-

Zeus: GOT YA!!!

Dellinger and Gladius: SHIT!!!

The two are electrocuted until they fall into unconsciousness!

Nami and Lucy hug, high five, and kiss each other for their victory!

Lisa: Awww! They look cute together!

Ana: Reminds me of what we do after we win big at the lottery!

Lisa: Oh I love it when you reminisce!

The two put up some effects for the screen and start making out with each other!!