A Loving Couple!

The Mansion's Side Building had been used as a new headquarters for the Yorozuya! And well, Gintoki spent most of his time just mooching off of you guys, while still trying to find random jobs! 

Shinpachi was annoyed with how lazy Gintoki was getting lately, and had begun waking him up whenever he arrived, with loud noises, only to recieve massive bumps! 

Kagura, was of course one of your girlfriends, and so she had special privileges! 

Blake: AGH! WHAT IS THAT?! 

Sadaharu (Kagura's Pet Dog!) 

Kagura: Oh that's just Sadaharu, he's my dog! See the stick Sadaharu? 

Kagura pulls out a massive stick, causing Sadaharu to bark excitedly! 

He spins around and jumps up and down, and Kagura throws the stick! 

Kagura: GO GET IT!! 

He takes off, and comes back to bring it! 

She pats him, and kisses his nose. 

Kagura: GOOD BOY!! YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD DOGGIE!!! 

The Cat Faunus slowly inches her way towards the big dog, and tries to pat him, only to be licked, and nearly swallowed! 

Blake: NYA!!! 

She clings to the ceiling! 

Kagura: Wow Blake-Chan, I didn't think you could go that high! Hahahahaha! Look Sadaharu! 

Sadaharu keeps trying to swat her down, this only causes Blake to shake in fear. 

(Y/N): How cute to wa- 

A doorbell is heard, and you go to answer it! 

(Y/N): Yes? 

???: Hello (Y/N)-Kun!

???2: H-H-Hi there. 

Tae Shimura (Shinpachi's Big Sister! She is a sweet girl, who while looking lady-like, does tomboyish things! She also has a short temper, and you DO NOT WANT TO PISS HER OFF!)