Snake Love!

You had decided to take Hancock out, because well, having her on a date, was something that she had always dreamed of for such a long time. And I mean, a very very long time! There's nothing else that she could have wanted. It was a dream come true for her.

Hancock: OH DARLING!! YOU'VE MADE ME THE HAPPIEST WOMAN ALIVE!!!

(Y/N): I'm sure, I already did by the time we first met.

Hancock: Of course!!

She just hugs you, and doesn't stop clinging to you, until you reach the shops.

(Y/N): Okay, just don't go crazy with your expenses. I would hate for you to start flashing yourself to everyone in the craziest outfits.

Hancock: Of course.

She starts shopping for some crazy looking dresses with snake patterns, jackets, long pants, boots, heels, sandals, flip-flops, and well all the make up and accessories that she found the best to get you to fall flat on your butt the minute you spotted her!

(Y/N): WOAH!!

Hancock: Come on, I want every one of our dates to be memorable. How about it?

(Y/N): Okay sure!! It's my pleasure.

Hancock: EEEEEEEE!!

Her eyes become hearts, and she nearly faints into your arms.

(Y/N): Man she's cute when she's like that.

Soon...

The second that Hancock woke up, you had taken her to get some iced coffee. It was just something that you know she would prefer over black coffee.

Hancock: Oh, Darling, this is super sweet of you!

She immediately drinks it all, and you take your time.

(Y/N): Has the World Government found out about any involvement betweeen us?

Hancock: Of course not. You know I can be very persuasive!

She winks, and you just laugh.

Soon enough...

The both of you were on your bed, naked and making out while rubbing each other's privates.

Hancock was moaning louder than any other girl you have done this with before, and she wanted to go for 2 whole hours.

Nevertheless, those two hours were amazing.

Hancock: I love you so much Darling!

(Y/N): I love you too Hancock. I love you too!