My Date with Yamato!

Yamato was pretty excited to be a new member of Team Straw Hat, she even got to share a room with her female comrades as well!

Tapping into her feminine side wasn't a bad thing either. She got to wear nail polish, get pampered, etc.

Right now, she was getting dressed for her date with you. After a good black jacket was put on, she grabbed a white tank-top, a pair of black pants, a necklace that had the Kozuki Family emblem on it, as well as light blue nail polish, and short black boots that covered up to her ankles, and hit little heels. 

Yamato: So? How do I look? 

(Y/N): Amazing! Like a million bucks! 

Yamato: Awww! I'm flattered! Now then, why don't we go out and eat something good? I'm in the mood for sake and takoyaki!! 

(Y/N): Wow. Okay then. I didn't see that coming one bit. 

And so ... 

Yamato began shoving bowls of sake, yes she was literally drinking her sake from bowls, all the way down her throat, and then started biting and feasting on the many upon many plates of takoyaki that were served to you both! 

Yamato: MAN THIS IS REALLY GOOD!! HIC!! 

(Y/N): Oh boy. 

Yamato: I could eat more and more of these and never ever get tired of doing so!! GIVE ME MORE!! 

(Y/N): Sheesh, how much more can share really eat? 

You decided not to prolong too much onto it and went with the flow. 

And sooner or later, she finished, and you paid and went on your way home! 

Yamato: Hmm ... do you think you can make me some mochi stuffed with ice cream? 

(Y/N): SURE! 

You get right to it, and soon enough she is eating mochi with strawberry ice cream stuffed inside! 

Needless to say, she loved every single minute of savoring that wonderful taste!! 

You then kiss her and smile with the strawberry on your mouth. 

(Y/N): It tastes so wonderfully!! Man, I love you! 

She kisses you back and smiles. 

Yamato: I love you too (Y/N)!