"We're here"

I looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you for taking me home."

He took his hand off the steering wheel and placed it on my thigh. He rubbed slow circles on my pale skin and looked up.

"Always a pleasure, since your parents are gone. I'm going to take you to school and back from now on", he whispered. "If you have any plans after school you should inform me beforehand."

"But...why -"

"Because I want to", he said as he roughly gripped my thigh and then looked at me dead in my eyes.

"I always get what I want, no matter the cost."

I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand and my back shiver. I don't understand why this strange man is suddenly telling me what to do. It's weird.

"Are you scared of me?", he said with a smile revealing some of his pearly white teeth.

"No."

"Hm, that's good then."

"Can I ask a question?", I muttered.

He nodded his head in confirmation. " "I told you my name but you didn't tell me yours. What's your name?"

He leaned back into his car seat and his hand grew closer to my inner thigh, which didn't help ease my anxiety. It wasn't of fear but rather of a feeling, I couldn't quite put a finger on. It made my breaths heavy and my heartbeat fast.

"My name? I'm Adrian but id prefer it if you call me 'daddy'"

"Daddy?"

"Yes, it would please me very much, any way you should go along and get to bed Ainsley. You have school tomorrow."

He pinched my thigh and pulled back his hand. I suddenly felt a bit empty. I got out of the passenger's seat and said my goodbyes. He didn't leave the house up until he saw I was Inside. It was a nice feeling. I've never gotten this kind of attention before. He'll the only people who give me attention are my online friends but I've never met them.

I took a shower and checked the clock to see that it was just about midnight. I set my alarm for 6 am because Adrian-i mean daddy said I should be out by 7:30 am.

I went to my room and immediately fell asleep.

..................................

Adrian's Pov

I watched her into her home, not before peaking out and about to see if I was still there. After a few minutes I drove out of the suburban area and my mind couldn't help but drift off to Ainsley.

She had piqued my interest. I at first I was just curious about what a little, fragile girl like her was doing in the night like there aren't any dangers awaiting her in the shadows.

I've never seen someone with such pure innocence. I swear the only thing I could think about during the car ride was taking her home and chaining her in my bed. I could almost imagine how I'd touch her petite body, how I'd choke her, and how I'd make her beg for more.

As I walked into my estate I was greeted by a sloppy kiss from Cory. "Heyy Daddy, I missed you. Where were you?"

I returned the kiss but more rage and passion. "I don't answer to you, know your place bitch."

He didn't look hurt at all. In fact, he was very much enjoying the sadistic treatment. I looked around and saw Trevor sleeping on the couch with his hazel nesthead covering his face.

"Why is he sleeping there?"

"We were waiting for you and he fell asleep", Cory said innocently.

I took off my blazer as I walked into the kitchen to get some water. Then I realized...something was missing.

"Cory!", I called out.

" y-yes daddy?"

"Where's Bryce and Taylor?"

"Uhmm they are upstairs fucking", he said then he went back to his business.

I took Trevor into my arms and carried him to my bedroom. As I traveled up the stairs, I could hear faint sounds coming from the room at the end of the hallway. I was curious to see what they were up to so I decided to go see what they were doing for myself.

After I had placed Trevor on my bed I made my way to the room Bryce and Taylor were occupying.

" Please uhhh, Bryce don't leave me hanging like this please please please"

"What do you want from me, Taylor? I want you to say it", he said before he slapped his asscheek, hard.

" Ahh omg, please, I want you to fuck me right here right now omg, please", he begged while tears streamed down his face.

"Wow, you guys are having so much fun without me", I said as I loosened my shirt down a few buttons. They both turned towards me with their eyes filled with pure lust. I watched as Bryce penetrated Taylor and slowly unbuckled my belt and made my way towards Taylor.

I watched as his bleach blonde hair stirred around the bed, his pink lips letting out loud moans. He was so fucken sexy. I grabbed Bryce's neck and initiated a kiss filled with hunger and rage. We fought for dominance but in the end, I won. Then I went closer to Taylor and slapped his face with my large member as I looked down on him. The bloodthirsty tension in the room was enough to push all three of us to the edge.

"Suck it..."

I've never written smut so in sorry if it's horrible 😭this book is going somewhere, not sure where tho. There isn't gonna be a lot of chapters but I hope y'all enjoy this lewd series😩 Don't forget to vote