Omg

I-

Hahaha

I scanned the soft piece of lace in my hand. It was baby pink and had a very - sexy aura to it. The material ended mid-thigh and it had little bows on each side. It was so intimidating and daring like was it ok for me to wear this? I slapped myself on both cheeks and convinced myself to wear this piece of clothing or underwear, whatever it was because Adrian got it for me, and I wouldn't wanna disappoint him and say it makes me feel weird. I'm not sure if it's a good weird or a bad weird.

It looked good on me. I lifted my baggy white T-shirt to get a better view and wow. It clung onto my petite legs and my 'no-no square" felt kinda exposed. I looked at myself in the mirror for a bit longer. I never look at myself in the mirror ever because I'm never satisfied with what I see. I always feel like I'm not enough but that wasn't the case at the moment. I felt sexy and all the attention Adrian's been giving me made me feel wanted. Something I've never felt before.

I decided to finally look away from the mirror and proceed to send Adrian the picture he asked for. I was so nervous. What if he didn't like it on me? I'd feel so hurt if he didn't. After a few tries of a decent pic, I settled on one and hit send.

 After a few tries of a decent pic, I settled on one and hit send

Omg, I sent it!

I threw my phone across the bed cause I couldn't bear to see his reply. The notification bell rang and my anxiety only peaked more. Was it him? Omg, what did he say?? Did he like it? He hates it doesn't he...

I finally picked the courage to pick up my phone and took a glance at the text.

I'm on my way, don't wear anything other than that.

What? I'm so embarrassed. My whole face should have permanently changed complexion by now. I was so red omg I'm gonna die. What do I do? Do I strip or just stay the way I am? What if he punishes me? I don't wanna get punished.

I lifted my shirt over my shoulders and unclasped my bra. The only piece of clothing was the underwear he got me. I sat on the edge of my bed with my hands clamped between my thighs. I was so hot, my vision got a bit blurry as what felt like excitement buzzed against my body. My lips quivered and my toes curled.

Then I saw the headlights of the car shine across my room, then I heard footsteps rush towards my house and a loud knock soon followed after. I softly tiptoed downstairs with my ankle socks and headed towards the door. The moment I opened the door the gust of wind hit my nipples which made me feel a bit sensitive.

I peeked out the door hiding my body behind it. Adrian stood there with his hair disheveled and his eyes filled with an emotion I couldn't understand. He pushed through the door and slammed it behind me.

"Fuck you're so...perfect", he said as he ran his hands around my body. He grazed my shoulders and gently cupped my breasts then his hands moved under my ass as he lifted me up. He carried me in silence moving up the stairs to my room.

He plopped me on the bed and laid on top of me between my legs. His lips touched my forehead, then my cheek, my nose then finally my lips.
His lips brushed mine, softly, delicately, like butterfly wings, just long enough that I could inhale his breath, feel the warmth of his skin, and the taste of liquor lingered at the back of my throat. Then the kiss had changed direction and became very rough. His lips smashed against mine as if trying to flatten and destroy it. He hungrily pushed back, my mouth open, tongue pushing past his clenched teeth to the moist space within. I gripped his messy hair firmly as if to keep him from escaping. He worked his mouth against mine, our tongues battling back and forth like wrestlers, each trying to pin the other.

Then I pulled my mouth out in defeat as I couldn't breathe. That was my first kiss and I felt amazing. My eyes were dazed and my head was light. I felt like I was gonna explode if I didn't do something about it.
That's when I felt something hard pressed between my thighs. And I couldn't help but cross my legs against Adrian's waist and squirmed when I felt the bulge hit my sensitive part.

"What do you want my baby", Adrian said as he bit my ear shivered.

"Daddy please", I begged not sure what I was begging for. My mind was just so blank that I didn't know what to say.

Then I passed out.

Uhmm I know I said I wasn't gonna update today but when I woke up with over 400 views I got hyped. I couldn't contain myself😭😭❤this chapter was hard to write so I do hope u enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote 🕳😣😭😭❤love y'all