22-ニじゅに

¶Before Ainsley's coma
   (Site of accident at the pool area        at school)

Bryce POV

"Bryce?"

"Bryce? Why are you standing here alone?", Trevor questioned. My body was frozen in place and my back face him.

I couldn't move ,I didn't have the will. I was in shock. I couldn't understand what happened. The clear blue water started to become infected with crimson liquid.

I could feel Trevors silhouette moving closer and I made no attempts of running. "Bryce yo-", he stopped right in his tracks. His face shifted from a neutral expression to a shocked one.

He wasted no time questioning me and stripped of his black tee and jumped in the pool. He was in there for what felt like minutes but was merely a few seconds and came out with a unrealistic beautiful brunette. He laid her on her back and checked her breathing by bringing his ear closer to her face.

Then he pulled up and ripped open her shirt revealing her cute red lacy bra. He put his hands on her chest and started pumping. After what felt like hours she started gurgling and Trevor rolled her to her side.

"Trevor?",I finally whispered. He did not respond.

"Ainsley?" ,He said slightly shaking her. No response. "Ainsley can you hear me?"

He stopped trying to test her conscious and simply lifted her over his shoulder. Blood ran down her forehead colouring the pure white tiles.
I finally stopped feeling numb and took a few steps forward to the duo. I reached out for Ainsley but Trevor was quick to slap it away.
"Don't you ever touch her...or you'll regret it."

He said as he paced out of the room with the door with a bang. Now I was alone in the white room will the pool filling the silence. It was quite up until I heard quickening footsteps. They got closer and closer up until the door was thrown wide open.

Tylor stood on the other side and ran towards me. I was slow to act. I only realised what happened when I got the bottom of the pool with Tylor on me. I tried to get up but he kept pinning me down.

I eventually shrugged him off as climbed up the sided of the pool. I looked behind me and saw Tylor get up. He looked furious. His face was red and his hair stuck on his face. His hands turned pink as clenched next to him.

Then he charged forward and tried to land a punch on me but missed and I kicked him back. He caught himself and successfully bussed my nose. I never hit my lovers but at this point ,if he continued . I was gonna end up hurting him really bad.

"Ty-ylor what are you doing!", I gasped.

"YOU SICK FUCK!", He screamed before he attempted another punch but I dodged it and pinned him down.

"What??"

"What? ",He asked hysterically. "You tried to kill Ainsley! Hell I dont even know if she'll live!"

"You psychotic little bit-SLAP!"

"What your mouth", I told him calmly. Tylor stood frozen as in slight disbelief. His hand touched his now crimson left cheek. He looked my way and when he looked like he was about to jump me again, a hand had stopped him. I hadn't noticed Adrian's presence in the room.

How did he even get here so fast? How did he know?

He looked slightly agitated but composed as usual. Tylor seemed to have broken down for a bit before he collected himself. I dunno if he was crying because I touched him or because of what I did to Ainsley. At the end of the day all I knew was that I was the one who caused him pain.

"...Bryce", Adrian said not even looking at me." Go fetch your bag then go home. Take Cory with you."

I looked towards the door and Cory was were Tylor left him. His face was blank and hollow. I turned around and went back to the cafeteria and fetched my bag and took Cory's one as well. The cafeteria was quite and I could feel people looking and whispering in my direction.

I couldn't give two fucks.

We walked into the car side by side in silence . Cory took the drivers seat and I was about to protest but he shushed me. I sat in the passengers seat and the car took off.

My mind was blank. My eyes were dry. The only thing that was off about me was the terrible turn of my stomach. It had knots I've never felt before and was tightly tied together.

Was this guilt?

What was I guilty of exactly?

Pushing Ainsley in the pool?

It was a mistake. A big one on my part but it wasn't my fault. She's the one who kept shoving attitude down my throat and the one thing I hate the most is attitude.

When we got home Cory ran up to his room and closed the door with a bang. I walked down to the miny bar and drank some rum . It Burnes at the back of my throat and distracted me from the many thoughts racing through my mind.

After a while I heard voices entering the mansion. They were far but as the minutes went by they got closer and closer.

The door of the lounge opened revealing Adrian and two men dressed in white stood behind him.

"Adrian wh-"

"You'll be staying in their care for the next three months", he stated sternly.

My heart started to bang through my rib cage. "I need for you to think about what you've done and focus on being better."

"It was a mistake", I said with a sob threatening to escape my throat. "I didn't mean too, please don't give up on me"

"I'm not giving up on you"

"I'm just making sure that in the future, this doesn't happen again. And if that means you living elsewhere for that specific time than so be it."

He nodded his head towards the two men and they started to walk towards me.

They took hold of my arms in each side and I struggled but they put restraints on me. I started screaming. I was angry. I was angry at all of them. Especially Adrian. How could he put me on these. How could he let them threat me like I was smithing but a dog!

They dragged down the stairs and all the boys were present in watching my departure. They all did nothing but watch like the lowly cowards they were. My own lovers.

The men threw me at the back of a van and tied me to a pole which went horizontally against the frame.

I sat there in silence and in pending anger. They were going to pay. They were all going to pay. And I would make sure of that.

____________________________________________________________________________

Heyyyy babies❤️😭👍 The support is always appreciated and yall make me Hella HAPPY 😭😭🙏

I have a challenge for you guys🙂 I'll update with TWO chapters if y'all could go back and make sure all my chapters including this one has over 100 votes 👍😭

The sooner the challange is complete, the sooner I update 😩fair right 😭❤️

Love yall