じゅ

Corys POV

She's very...Very beautiful. So beautiful that I'm contemplating locking her up in one of the basements in this house and making sure no one finds her. She's exactly what Adrian said she was. She was obedient. She even called Trevor 'sir'. It took all of me not to climb across the table and fuck her right then and there.

I sat there eating dinner but keeping tabs on her every move. At first, I wasn't keen on having another person join 'us' but when I saw her, all those thoughts disappeared and all I could think of is how I make her cum.

I'm kind of a sadomasochist so I am pretty open. I can already imagine her topping me already. Most people would be ashamed of such thoughts popping into their minds but honestly, it is what it is. There's no point bitching about it or trying to hide it. Secrets always find their way out. No matter how airtight you thought it was.

A few minutes after Ainsley left for the bathroom, Taylor followed suit claiming he had to take a call. And all that was left was me, Bryce, Trevor, and Adrian. "Why her?", Bryce asked.

Adrian looked in his direction and simply told him that he wanted her and that was the end of it. Bryce was acting really out of character today. He's been tense through the entire dinner. Is it because of Ainsley? Does he know her? Or was he just having a bad day? What if- what if he's pregnant??

"Bryce are you pregnant?", I blurted out. He looked at me and a look of disdain formed on his face. "Cory... I can't deal with you right now ", he whispered rubbing his temples.

"What? I need to know, what if the baby's mine? I just fucked you yesterday", I said matter of factly.

"Is it Trevor's kid then? Am I gonna be a daddy??", I inquired.

"Shut up", Bryce growled. "Make me fuck face."

"Silence", Adrian whispered and we both shut up. We kept quiet. Usually, Bryce would entertain my stupid remarks but it looked like he wasn't having it today.

Bryce spoke up. "She's too innocent....too fragile. I've seen how she behaves at school. She and glass share the same thing. They can both be broken...way too easily."

"It's my final decision Bryce end of the story. She's the one I want, and the one you guys will love. Am I making myself clear?", he said as he clunked his cutlery on his dish. He and Bryce had an intense gaze, almost as if fighting for dominance but it was all pointless. Cause we always knew who the winner is.

Adrian looked towards me and his features softened. "Did you go to your therapist today?"

My lips stood a thin line then my face stiffened at the question. "No...im sor"

"Make sure you go next time", he said calmly. Me going to therapy has always been an issue. I get that a lot of traumatizing things have happened to me but I'm ok. I'm fine, excellent...wonderful. I looked in Trevor's direction to see his eyes already on me. I rolled my eyes as a smirk lay on my face. Trevor and I are pretty close. Let's say we can relate a lot to each other even though we are completely different.

Ainsley was sure taking her time. And how long were Taylors call?? I got curious. "I'm going to the bathroom", I announced as I stood up. I went up the stairs and went in search of Ainsley. I went to the main bathroom and no one was there. I looked out the window, by the garden and there was no one.

I decided to go check Tylor in his room and I did not expect what was waiting for me on the other side of that door.

I stood in front of the door thinking if I should let myself in. Then footsteps followed across the hallway. I was met with light brown eyes. He walked in my direction and stood next to me.

"What are you doing", Trevor said with his voice vibrating through my spine.

"I was just checking up on Ainsley and Taylor", I said nodding my head towards the door. I just casually opened the door and lord and behold Ainsley and Taylor. On the bed. Half naked.

Ainsley was laying on the bed with her stomach and her face crunched in her pillow. Her ass was sticking out and her pink dress was hanging halfway through her stomach. Taylors' head sat underneath her thighs and his hand gripped her ass.

Taylor was giving her head. And it looked hot. It seemed like they didn't hear us come in because they weren't stopping anytime. Ainsley's whimpers and moans bounced off across the room as Taylor slide his tongue up and down her panties.

Then her face plopped out of the pillow and landed on me and Trevor. A look of embarrassment eroded but was instantly replaced by full-on lust as her eyes rolled to the back of her skull.

Trevor took me by the neck and gave me an intense but tender kiss. All the while my eyes never left Ainsley.

This was gonna be fun...

😩Guyzz we at 2k views like ughhhh I love y'all❤ Please keep reading and voting and commenting I really appreciate it😭😭😭 I love love LOVE y'all ok😭💓❤❤ y'all little perverts 😂😂hope u enjoyed this chapter!