きゅ。

"Holy duck...", I gasped as four men walked into the room. I also happen to recognize three of them. And to my utmost surprise, Taylor was amongst them.

He was cleaned up, wearing a casual blazer over a white t-shirt and black pants. His blonde hair was wavy as ever and his skin clear as day.

Next to him was Bryce and he was wearing a black turtle neck with black cargo pants. The lights reflected against his face, enhancing his chiseled face. I never expected him to be here...at all. He was carrying an aura I've never seen him carry through all the whole week he was with me. He was usually cheerful and happy but here he was intimidating and serious...seriously sexy.

Next to him was a boy I'd seen around here and there. He's popular but he doesn't act like it. He just minds his own business and keeps to himself. Well, that's the impressions I've gotten from him so far. I think his name was Trevor. He was wearing a black tuxedo with shorts and a red satin shirt. His thick curly hair was in a messy afro and his lips were puckered out. He looked sexy.

Next to him was a boy I've never seen. He was wearing a black platted skirt with a cool graphic tee and some killer boots. It looked really good on him. He was really attractive. It was a weird experience seeing a boy in a skirt but the longer I kept looking at him, the more attracted I got. All my thoughts were interrupted when I heard the chairs pull out and I noticed the big stink eye Taylor gave me.

"Why are you guys late?", Adrian asked with a cold demeanor. The boy in a skirt replied. "It was Taylor's fault, he was busy throwing a fit."

"I was not Cory. I was just pissed at Bryce", he defended himself. "Save your breath, you just angry cause he didn't want to give you hea-"

"Enough", Adrian ordered then the table went silent. He looked over at me before he scanned the rest of their eyes ."Boys this Ainsley", he Introduced me. "Ainsley, this is Taylor, Trevor, Bryce, and Cory.", he said pointing to each of them.

"Hi", I said with a deep blush residing on my face. "Hey princess", cory said with a wink and a seductive smirk.

"Seriously Cory?", Bryce said with a bored expression. Then his glance shifted towards me.

"Don't pay too much attention to him", he said to me, and then he and Cory started bickering. The atmosphere was comfortable but there was only one thing that made me feel off. Taylor. He was staring daggers at me. I don't know what I ever did to him but he needs to get over himself.

"You go to our school", Trevor suddenly said almost as if he wasn't sure he was asking a question or making a statement. Trevor's deterring aura made me shiver.

"Y-yes... sir", I said with my eyes on the floor. I don't know why I called him that but it felt right at the moment. I could feel all their gazes lingering on me. The tension In the room grew thicker and thicker.

I tugged on Adrian's jacket and asked him if I could go to the bathroom. He told me the directions then I quickly excused myself from the table. I went up the stairs and admired the amazing interior design. When I got to the hallway I was left lost. Did he say left or right? This place was huge. I just went left to play it safe. I found the bathroom on the left side and did my business.
When I was washing my hands the door flew open and Taylor was standing on the other side. "What are you-"

"I asked the questions bitch and you answer ", he said coldly. He went inside the bathroom and locked the door behind him. I was trying to steady myself with my hands In the sink cause my knees felt weak. It felt like fear but also excitement.

He slowly hovered behind me and inhaled my scent by the creak of my neck. "I wonder what he sees in you...", he mumbled.

"Is it your face...", he said as he pinched my cheeks and made me look at our reflection in front of the mirror?

His hand moved down to my lips and my breath started getting heated. "Is it your lips?...

Is it your neck?", he said as his hand wrapped my neck and stayed there a bit longer. He was choking me. I couldn't breathe. I tried getting him to stop but he wouldn't budge. As much as I couldn't breathe, I could feel the excitement tingle all over me. The black spots in my vision made me melt and crave the darkness even more.

Then he let go and I took deep breaths after wheezing like a chi Wawa. His hand rested on my shoulder while the other sat on my waist to support me. He turned me around and lifted me against the sink. My hands instinctively wrapped around his neck and my legs around his waist. This wasn't how this was supposed to go. He hates me and I hate him. That's how it was supposed to be like. But at the moment, all I wanted to do was let him make a mess of me. I wanted him to do all kinds of things for me. Anything he wished for, id do it...

"Anything you say", he purred.

Shit did I say that out loud? That wasn't supposed to happen.

"Wait-"

"Too late", he said with a sly smirk then he bit me.