じゅ。はち

Warning: Violence, murder, BDSM

*if you find these too much then please don't continue*

Bryce POV

All I could see was red. My fist continued to pound in a repeated motion. All I could hear was a ring in my ears and a faint voice but I chose to ignore it. This pig, this bitch! Touched what belonged to me and now I was going to show him the difference between me and him. I could hear the voices getting louder and louder.

"Br...."

"..Ice"

"BRYCE!"

"Please...."

"Bryce please stop you gonna kill him!"

My hand stopped halfway and then I finally looked up and Ainsley was lying on the floor with her hands holding her dress for dear life while her eyes poured out a stream of tears.

"Please stop", she sobbed out. I looked down at the boy under me and he was knocked out. His face was bloodied and all I could see was his broken nose there was a huge gash on his cheek and his lips were split. My knuckles were scraped and my hands had a lot of blood on them. Not mine.

I let go of the boy and his body lay there lifeless. "Omg omg ", she cried out.

"Is he...dead?", she slurred out. Her eyes were swollen and her cheeks were drawn with tears.

I moved toward her to ease her. I can't believe I let her see that side of me. It was my mistake. I held her shoulder but she pulled her body away. "Don't touch me! I wanna go home", she cried.

How naive was this little girl in front of me? To think she thinks that she has a home to go back to is almost amusing. I sat next to her, the forest aura so serene and calm. Filled with the sobs of a girl and the dying breath of a man.

I called my emergency hotline because I knew that the boy feet away from us is gone. The fact that no one had come to this site at all is still a surprise to me. The bell that indicated that the game finished rang a few minutes ago. Had they not noticed that their prize was missing?

"What?"

"I did something...stupid. I lost control"

The was a long silence on the call.

"The party?"

"Yes, sir"

"I'll send my men. I want all of you to come home at once. I shouldn't have let you guys go out in the first place."

"I had a reason for what happened"

"Really? Do tell."

"He was touching Ainsley. Our Ainsley! I couldn't have that. He had to know where he belonged"

"..."

"... You did well. Now come home. Send me your location first then come hope immediately."

Then he hung up.

I grabbed Ainsley's wrist but she tried getting out of my grip I tightened my grip on her and dragged her out of the area. We made our way to the main house and Taylor and Cory were still where I left them.

"Shit...", Taylor mumbled. Cory just looked at me blankly. Ainsley awkwardly stood behind me with her head down. She was shaking and she was trying to maintain her tears by holding them in.

"Are you ok?", a curly-headed girl said.

"Yeah, I'm good."

She looked toward Ainsley and it was as if she was almost trying to contain a giggle.

"Ainsley are you ok? What happened to your dress?"

"Oh fuck off Larissa", Taylor spat out.

"We have to go...Adrian's orders", I said pulling Ainsley towards my car. The two boys followed quietly. I was out Ainsley in the passenger's seat and when everyone was in I sped off. It was a silent ride to the house and I knew when I got there, they'd be hell to pay. Ainsley was quiet. Almost as if she wasn't breathing.

She looked horrible. Her hair was pointed in all directions, one of the handles of her dress had been ripped off and her face was stained. She looked even paler.

She shouldn't have worn that dress in the first place. Maybe none of this would have happened if she just stayed at home. I should have known they would pick her. But I didn't. And someone had to pay the price.

"Are you all ok?", Adrian asked. Then his face shifted to Ainsley. "Trevor please clean Ainsley up and you", he said pointing to me. "Come with me."

Then he walked away and followed suit. We walked down the large hall with nothing but silence keeping us company.

He opened the furthest from the hall and walked into the room filled with darkness. "Close the door behind you", he instructed and I did just so. The motion lights lit up the room. The room was decorated with black and red leather. On the left sat dildos and plugs of different colors and sizes. On the right were different kinds of whips and sticks and all other kinds of toys with would most definitely cause harm.

"Strip", he said loosening his tie and he settled on the leather couch watching my every move. I rolled up my polo neck and my nipples hardened. Then I slowly unbuckled my belt, then my pants and boxers followed suit. I stood there butt naked with his eyes burning holes all over my body.

He stood up and gestured for me to come to him and he led me to the middle of the room. There laid a wood-like structure with three holes. Adrian lifted half of it and instructed me to put my head and hands on it.

My ass was sticking out and my hands were in front of my head. My heart quickened at the unpredictable situation I was in. I could feel him pacing behind me.

Then I surge of pain eroded from my ass. "I want you to count", he said as he whipped my ass again.

"O-one"

Smack!