25- part 2

I'm dumb aren't i?

I was currently laying on the couch with a tin of half eaten ice cream on my lap. It's been almost a week since that day and I'm still angry. I didn't want to go to my bedroom up until it was thoroughly cleaned and disposed of everything that said Mark.

I didn't even care if I got the job or not because at this point everything was pointless. I'm too ashamed to face them.

I decided mopping around wouldn't get me anywhere so I decided to clean. I started with the kitchen ,then the bathroom and finally the bedroom. I took off the sheets and bedding and put it in a black bag. I looked for other clothes that may have been marks and put it in a bag. I even found a G-string. Disguising.

People are snakes.

I scoffed in spit and collected the bags and put them by the door. I walked to my kitchen closet and fetched a broom and started sweeping. Then I mopped and dusted the cupboards and desks.

I was finally satisfied. Everything was where it was all suppose to be. I took a long relaxing shower and cleanse my body and mind of everything dirty and disturbing. I felt like I was newly bought from the Barbie store.

Ring ring

My phone rang.

"Hi?"

"Ainsley!!", The person screamed.

I looked at the Id caller and got excited.

"Hailey!!", I screamed back. Hailey was a friend I made in my last year of high school. She was a new exchange student and she really hated everyone. But she eventually opened up to me. Weve been close up until she moved to Canada for a learnership but we called each other here and there.

"Guess what~~~"

"Sigh whattt~~??"

"I'm in townnn~~ and I'm infront of your house ~~and we're going out~~"

"What!!"

Knock !!knock!!

"Open the door bitch! Time to get our party on!", She said before cutting the call. I dressed in a towel and went to open the door.

"Suprise!!",she yelled and jumped on me.

"Well...not really a suprise since you already told me you were here",I mumbled.

"Don't be a buzz kill Lesley, now get dressed and let's gooo","but I don't have anything to wear really", I whined being not in the mood to go out.

"I knew you'd say that. That's why I bought you something." She handed me a bad she had been holding and pushed me into the bedroom.

"Can I use your shower? I stink. If only flights had build in showers."

"You can straight from the airport?", I asked. "Yeah, I just wanted to see you so bad. Be lucky you have a friend like me",she giggled.

"Go ahead", I said with a smile. "Get dressed , I'll do you make up after I'm done. And the outfit? You'll love it. Trust me",. She said as she stripped and jumped in the shower.

This girl just keeps getting crazier and crazier.

I opened the bag and took out a dress. My mouth dropped. It was freaking gorgeous. It was way too sexy. I loved it. Was I even allowed to wear it? I did an internal scream before collecting myself. I managed to slip my self in it and I almost couldn't recognise myself. Was this the new era of Ainsley? Was this my bad bitch Era? If it was then they clearly aren't ready for it cause I'm not.