~Explicit scenes~

Adrian POV

She fainted...I didn't expect that. Maybe it was because it was her first time experiencing the touch of a man. She should get used to it cause there are still so many things Id like to show to her but first I had to introduce her to them.
I moved a bit faster than intended because when I saw that picture of the piece of lingerie I got her, I lost my sanity. I just had to have even the smallest taste of her. I'm glad she fainted, I would have never stopped up until I tasted every inch of her if she didn't.
I put her under the covers and put her to bed, not before giving her a small peck. This beautiful angel against these sheets was mine. I am pretty sure she knew who she belong to but she still had to meet the others.
That was the plan this Friday during dinner. I've already invited her and all that was left was execution. I lay next to her and decided to sleep with her because it would be pointless going home at this time. His bareback was facing me and I couldn't help but caress her skin and stroke her hair. She was beautiful, almost too beautiful for this tainted world. And yet she was mine.

................................

"What are you still doing here", I asked Trevor as I dropped my car keys. I thought I'd have the house to myself so I was surprised Trevor was here.

"I didn't feel like going to school", he simply said. Trevor was a smart kid, the most mature one amongst all my boyfriends. And more than anything he was a great listener. His family was your modern successful family but he didn't stay with them. He didn't like how his parents treated him and pressured him in certain expects so he moved in with his grandma. They had cut him off cause he was such a disappointment but it didn't bother him much.

He's been living with his grandma for four years now and he couldn't be happier. He's currently taking a gap year because he's still not sure what to study. I suggested he join my family business but he didn't give me a straight answer. He's always beating around the bush, maybe that's what makes him so attractive and sexy.

"You hungry?", he asked me. I hovered over him as I gawked at him. A smirk crept on my face.

"Yeah but I wanna take a shower first, care to join me", I said giving a suggestive smile. He simply stood up and led the way. Trevor was all kinds of handsome, his dark complexion, his hair, his eyes but nothing beat his ass. It was way plumper than the average guy so I always found it to be one of my most prized possessions.

(Yall can just skip the rest if you don't feel comfortable with gay erotica. It won't affect the plot if you do so yah🚪🕳)

We made our way to the main bathroom which had been made purely out of grey tiles and glass. The showerheads were aligned by the wall and with nothing separating them.

The toilet resided at the edge of the bathroom and the bathroom sink broadened along the wall next to the door. I stripped out of my clothes and Trevor quickly followed suit.

I let out a soft satisfying sound when the water hit my body. I hadn't realized that I was tensed up. Then I felt hands crawling against my skin.

His hands stroked my biceps down to my abs and landed on my waist. He then knelt and put his face right next to my dick. Trevor had to be one of the most daring ones of them all. He never asked for my approval and just did what he saw fit. I roughly grabbed his curls between my fingers as he stroked my length with his hands and my tip laid in his mouth. I swear he drives me crazy.
He let it out of his mouth with a pop and led his tongue from my base to the tip. He did this in a repetitive motion until he took me whole and started bopping his head up and down. The grip on his hair tightened and I pushed his head closer but I could feel my breaking point reaching. I broke free from his mouth and stroked my cock a few times before I let out a thick white spray all over his beautiful face. He took one of his fingers and scrapped some of my cum before licking it off.

"Thanks for breakfast...d-a-ddy", he said playfully before he left me in the shower panting. I was determined even more to give him the greatest fuck he's ever seen after that stunt he pulled.

I-i really don't know how that was😭😭 I dunno how to write smut!!! Forgive me😭if it was bad but ill do better💕thank you for making it this far into the series and enjoy your day, don't forget to VOTE people😭💕❣