二じゅ

Love is neither a feeling nor an
action...but a state of mind.

- Mel_kive

Ainsley's POV

Knock knock

Knock

Knock knock!!

"I'm coming..", I groaned rolling down my bed. I walked down the stairs and opened the door. Bryce was standing on the other side. He had a strange look on his face but that was quickly contoured by his big smile.

"Morning Princess", he said looking at me up and down. That's when I realized what I was wearing. A small crop Pj with tiny shorts. I tried covering myself with my hands but miserably failed.

"B-Bryce why are you here?", I asked whilst my heart was threatening to jump out of my chest. His eyebrow arched with concern.

"Today's Monday...school...I'm here to pick you up", he said awkwardly. School? Shit, I completely forgot. "Oh I'm sorry, that completely slipped my mind. I've just been feeling weird lately so my mind was elsewhere."

"Yeah sure", he said rubbing the back of his neck. I could feel something off. Something missing. It's been bothering me the whole weekend. All I remember is me dressing up for the party then everything is blank. When I think too hard about it my head starts to hurt.

And seeing Bryce this morning made my head hurt. I don't know why. It's like my conscience is trying to tell me something. I let Bryce in and he settled on the couch.

"I'm gonna go take a shower so...",

"Uhmm yeah sure... it's cool", he replied.

I ran up the stairs not before glancing down one more time. His dark hazel hair was styled to the back which emphasized his face structure. His jawline could cut sharper than knives. His eyes were leafy as my hard ace stood terrace. I felt at ease when I looked at them. They were almost therapeutic in a way. His lips were pink and pouty. All I wanted to do was nibble on his lower lip.

After I realized I was staring for too long I jumped to the bathroom. I ran the shower and brushed my teeth in the meantime. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked even worse than usual. My eyes were bleak and my bags got darker. I went inside the shower. After a few minutes, I went out and left the bathroom.

When I got there I could see my room door wide open. Weird, I don't remember leaving it like that. I went inside and got the shock of my life when I saw Bryce inspecting a small pink material in his hands. I felt like I could die. Omg no this is the worst. I quickly went by his side and tried grabbing the fabric from his hands.

"Bryce Give it back" trying to take it from him but he lifted his arms. I could as well have been attempting to climb Mount Everest in my opinion. He had an amused look on his face and a wide smile n his lips.

"Ainsley? I never thought you were the type to wear stuff like this", he said chuckling a bit.

"I'm not, daddy got it for me", I said pouting. His smile dropped instantly.

"Daddy?", he asked. The atmosphere had become dangerous in a matter of seconds "Yeah...Adrian ", I said rubbing my arm. "Oh..."

He said handing me the undies. He sat on my bed and I walked to sit next to him but tripped on myself. My towel flew away from my body and I fell into Bryce's embrace.

"Omg! Jesus, I'm sorry", I tried scrambling off him but his hand had gripped hold of my lower back.

"..."