25- final chapter

"Adrian?"

He just looked at me and a small smile started playing on his face.

"I'd never think I'd see you in such a place?",he said with a little chuckle.

My face heated up in embarrassment. "Wha- me? No i-i ",I tried to explain myself but he put a finger on my lips to shush me.

"No need to be embarrassed. We're all here for the same reason no? "

"And what would that be?", I asked.

He took off his coat to reveal a tailor fitted suit. "To be free."

Then he opened the door I just closed. He walked inside as if the world was his and his alone. It was almost as if it truly was.

"Are you not coming in kitten?", He said looking back on me. For a second the room has gone quiet and his eyes were all I could see.

I don't know if it was me being drunk that made me follow him but that's what happened. My eyes wondered on bodies smacking skin and others just watched...

Adrian walked to a bar that was at the back of the room and gulped a shot of rum before he proceeded to take of his suit vest. Now he only remained in a white long sleeved shirt and navy pants.

I gulped cause my throat was feeling particularly dry. My dress felt really tight and I was getting hot.

He stood infront of my and caressed my cheeks.

"It seemes you remember",he said.

"Yeah...only recently. Like when I saw saw you at the interview",I said. I was oversharing. I'm way too drunk.

"Hmm "

Then he left my sight and headed towards a dark area. I could see he was talking to someone and I couldn't see the person. The person opened a a door to a room. Adrian looked back at me and just went inside and closed the door behind him . What the hell?

I was left discombobulated.

I stood where I was for a few seconds before I followed him. The bouncer surprisingly let me in and I could feel myself choking on my breathe.

They were all here...Well not all of them. Bryce ,Trevor, Tylor Adrian and there we a few other strangers. But everyone was getting heated.

Some brunette girl was sucking Tylors  dick while Trevor was sucking his face off. They looked so different. Tylor had gained some muscle compared to his previous lean frame and he was just as handsome. Trevor had cut his beautiful bush of hair and had a clean trim with a fade and some hair on the top. He was just as stunning.

On my right , Bryce was full on fucking a girl by the wall. His aura had changed completely. In my eyes it use to be kind and bright then it had developed into one filled with hate but now ...it just screamed 'dont fuck with me unless I tell you too'. It was ...scary.

Then in the middle of it all. Adrian was sitting on a couch and a girl was grinding him. A girl I recognised as the secretary in Adrian's company. I would've never guessed. The room was thick on lust and heat. I almost lost myself in the atmosphere up until   someone touched my shoulder.

"Hey stranger",a deep voice whispered in my ear. My stomach clenched up and my palms began to sweat.

The person's big hand twirled around my neck up until he was infront of me. I recognised it as the silhouette of the person I was dancing with earlier on.

But in this blue lit room ,I could clearly see who it was even though he looked like a completely different person.

It was Cory.