21- 二じゅいち

*2 months later*

"Do you know where you are?"

No.

"What's your name?"

"I dunno"

The strange man wearing a white coat and a formal suit I underneath scribbled on his board. He's been asking me questions since I woke up.

I was in a weird room filled with white light and walls. The man said I had amnesia and when I asked him how, he kept his silence. My white mind was in need of colour, for I knew nothing more than these white walls...no I remembered nothing more than these white walls.

"You're guardian will be here soon. For now just rest", he said standing up from his chair and exiting the room. Leaving me alone.

I laid my head on the pillow and tried to recall what had happened before I landed in this room but nothing came up.

I sat there in the withering silence up until the door had opened after what felt like hours if not more.

The doctor walked towards me as a big silhouette followed behind him. A man wearing a suit and his hair slick but slightly out of place was following behind him.

His skin looked slightly paler than I'd expect a man of his stature. My eyes took all of him in and went through every detail. His thick blonde hair was styled back showing his defined jaw. His eyes were the lightest shade of blue.

"Do you remember him?",the doctor asked.

My eyes did another scan across this man infront of him. My eyes clashing with marble black eyes. His eyes held no emotion. His face was blank. His eyes pierced straight through me as if they had found their final destination.

"No. I'm sorry",I said lowering my head . I felt bad. The atmosphere thickened and the man when outside with the doctor following. My head was tingling and my eyes were pushed by gravity. Before i knew it i had fallen back to sleep.

Unknown Pov

I haven't had this much fun in a while. I would have done sooner if I knew this was going to happen. Adrian was a fat mess.

I've always hated his guts. He always came after everything that belonged to me and I never came for him. I've always remained the bigger person up to this spot. He took my success, I accepted it. He took all of fathers attention, I accepted it. Then he took Cory from me. I thought I had gotten over it, but I could never.

Cory was mine. I found him alone and half dead, but then I raised him, gave him shelter, turned him into a gem. But that little slut chose Adrian over me.

I've learnt how ungrateful people can be on many occasions. The only thing you can do to make sure they never forget is either to verbally remind them or make them suffer a slow dainty death.

"Don't worry, she'll get better with time", I said. "She just woke up from a two month coma so of course she has memory problems. I'd be surprised if that wasn't the case."

"You're not helping", Adrian said with. Ingruff voice. "And I didn't ask for your opinion."

He took his coat from my office and headed out the door.

He was so fun to tease. When he didn't get what he wanted he had a tendency of bitching about it. I didn't expect my little 'prank' to go as far as it did.

"Father wants us to have dinner together, are you attending?"

"Ill pass. Next time",he said closing the door behind him.

What a sad little fuck.

I walked back into the room that Ainsley had occupied. Her black hair scattered overburdenste pillows and her body laid limp.

So pathetic.

But at the same time, this human trash was the same reason Adrian couldn't sleep at night. I ran my fingers on her porcelain skin and watched her chests revival.

Adrian had called me the moment his little girlfriend had fallen into a coma due to head trauma. He was so desperate for me to save her but at the end of the day, I was merely a servant of medicine. Not GOD.

I did not care much for her. I even considered killing her, a while back. Maybe id enjoy doing it. Plus its not like anyone can punish me for that. Not even Adrian has the power to do that.

My long pale fingers inithered down her neck and grouped her breast.

Woman...

I despise them. I hate how every time they pass me by, they leave a strong, thick musk behind. And how they smudge their lips with a tasteless rubbery substance.
I hate how they enjoy showing their legs and show off their breasts for all to see. I hate how they change themselves from the mere likes of man and I hate how weak they are.

They are no better than dogs. The only requirements needed to raise a dog is food, water and attention. I'llewise with women. Nothing more than burdens. Unnecessary...

Just like my mother. A stupid woman indeed. She thought she was in love, littlit'sid she know she was just a little slut who enjoyed the attention. Because she never received any. She tried many times into getting back to the father's life, but had shamelessly failed.

That's when realized how inferior women are. No better than the gum that lay under the soles of my shoes.

I had laid my hand by my side and left the room.

I'm bored...

"Ethan?",a voice said behind me. I looked see a short woman with a small brown bob. She was wearing navy blue medical scrubs which defined all the curves present on her body.

I forced out a wide grin. "Margaret, you're here", I said letting her hug me.

"Yes I am. You heading home already?",she asked.

"Yes ,I'm very tired. Long day. Please would you look after the patient in room 101 for me. I would really appreciate it."

"No problem", she said with a deep blush filling her cheeks. Her brown eyes looked up at me with expectant lustful eyes before she looked down again.

"Would you like to come for dinner later this evening?"

Her eyes widened slightly before she regained her face back.

"Ok", she said. "Ill see you later"

She ran down the corridor and I ran my fingers through my styled blonde locks.

It's been a while.... I'm gonna make sure its extra fun...

____________________________________________________________________________

Konnichiwa!!! It's only been a month and I swear one of y'all was gonna bite me if I didn't update😭😭😭 I've actually been deadly sick since my last update so it hasn't been a break really. And Guyzz we at 90k!!!!! Like y'all really did that?😢😢😢😻💗 I appreciate all of your votes and your comments have me cackling every night 😍😍😂😂😂😄 enjoy your day my buddies!!

Here's a popstickle.
🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀
🌀🌀🍎🍎🍎🍎🌀🌀
🌀🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🌀
🌀🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🌀
🌀🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🌀
🌀🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🌀
🌀🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🌀
🌀🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🌀
🌀🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🌀
🌀🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🌀
🌀🌀🌀🌰🌰🌀🌀🌀
🌀🌀🌀🌰🌰🌀🌀🌀
🌀🌀🌀🌰🌰🌀🌀🌀
🌀🌀🌀🌰🌰🌀🌀🌀
🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××