じゅ。ー

Ainsley POV

"That's all for this period", the English teacher said excusing us to go to break. I walked down the hall and changed my books. Today was valentines day so everyone was with their partner and making out in the corners.
I couldn't help but pinch myself every time I recall the incident the mat happened at the dinner. Taylor made me feel something I'd never felt before...something that was hidden inside me. Things heated up even more when Trevor and cory came, but nothing compared to when Bryce and Adrian came.

• ~<flashback>~•

" oh~my God", I whispered. My eyes were flooding in tears of ecstasy as Taylor's tongue tasted every part of me.

Cory and Trevor were having a heated make-out session which didn't help things. I dunno how I got here, one moment Taylor was carrying me from the bathroom the next thing he has his tongue all over my panties. I just wish he could take them off so badly I can't take this anymore.

My whimpers got louder and the door opened to find Bryce and Adrian on the other side. Adrian's frown was quickly turned upside down. A big smile formed on his face as he walked towards us. "Look at what we have here"

Taylors movements stopped and he slowly slithered away from under me. I suddenly felt a large pang of disappointment. Adrian stood in front of me and the rest were just watching. My heart was threatening to pop out of my chest. What if he was angry? What was he gonna do? Was he gonna hit me? Punish me?

I felt so exposed. Suddenly he grabbed Taylor and explored every inch of his mouth. Taylor started kissing his neck, then he unbuttoned his shirt and went down on his chest. When I looked up Cory was sitting with his legs spread and the skirt was doing no good in covering him. His unexpectedly large length was in his hands and Trevor was using his mouth. I was stunned, to say the least. This was a whole new experience for me, but as much as I felt uncomfortable I shamelessly enjoyed this new experience.
All kinds of questions popped out of my mind that would soon come answered.

I recalled how Taylor unzipped Adrian's pants with his mouth and -

I felt a tap on my shoulder which shook me out of my trip to memory lane. I turned around find big brown eyes staring at me. "Hey", she greeted me. Her hair was so curly and her chocolate skin shined. She was so beautiful. And she was talking to me?

"H-hi", I stuttered out. "Hi, I'm having a party Friday night, you wanna come?", she said flashing her pearly white teeth. To be honest I've always wanted to go to a party. I always see on TV how teenagers get drunk and have fun and maybe make a big mistake that might ruin their lives.

"Sure I agreed, what time and where", I asked. She emailed me the address along with an invite. That was the first person I talked to in the two months I've been here.

(Take note I'm using the Southern Hemisphere as a reference where most countries start school in January.)

I opened my locker and immediately a pile of letters, chocolates and petals flooded the floor. How did they even get inside my locker? I had about fifty cards in hand and handfuls of chocolate. I looked around to see who could have put these things in my locker but the hallways were empty. I put them in my bag and threw the petals in the bin.

After that, I headed to the cafeteria and got myself some lasagna and veggies. It was, in my opinion, the best dish in the history of food. Nothing tops lasagna. NOTHING!!!

I settled at a table in the corner and dug in. I decided to open one of the letters I got and it said:

My dear rose, ever since I saw you walk the stairs I knew you were the one. From your gleaming smile and pretty eyes, my body was just mesmerized.
If you are interested, hit me up 💕

From: jake (0*********8)

Wow, that was different. A smile sat permanently on my face and I could help but blush. This was the first time I'd ever received love letters and I could help but laugh a bit. It was enjoyable knowing someone admired you and looked at you. But I wasn't interested. I already have owners.

As if on cue the awesome foursome walked into the cafeteria. The teenagers silenced and stared in awe. They all had bouquets in their hands and gifts. The 'popular' girls including the ones who said bad things about me on my first day started squealing as if they knew they were on the receiving end. Bryce and Trevor hovered behind Taylor and cory. Their eyes wandered around for a few seconds before landing on me...No omg they better not. Omg, I can't. I haven't faced them since the event two weeks ago. My breathing stopped as they headed in my direction. Confusion sat on the teenager's faces. They all made themselves comfortable and sat at my table. My face was on the verge of turning a darker shade of crimson.

Cory had a big smile and handed me a bouquet with a little gift box. "For you madame", he purred and Bryce quickly followed suit then Trevor, and last but not least Taylor.

They all mumbled happy Valentine as if they were all embarrassed. Why were they doing this? Why are they embarrassed? I was so confused at the situation before my eyes. I looked up from my hands and looked at all of them seriously. How could they all be talking so civil while I was panicking?

Trevor felt my gaze and looked back at me and then something happened that I'd never seen in the few weeks I'd seen him. He smiled. He.smiled.at.me. My blush increased in a way I didn't know was possible and I felt all giddy inside.

"I-is It ok for you guys to be here with m-me", I stuttered. Their frowns deepened.

"What kind of question is that bunny? Of course, I mean why would we leave our pet alone ", cory said as if stating the obvious. I was left in a state of surprise.

Pet?

"More like my bitch", Taylor said with his killer smirk but behind it was opposite intentions.

Bryce gave him a hard nudge and they started bickering. It looks like Bryce is Taylor's weak spot.

"Why did you guys do all of this for me? It's so unnecessary", I said. "We didn't do it for you...Adrian said it would be appropriate...for you", Taylor said. Then he burst into a fit of laughter.

"You not that special bitch", then Cory snorted a bit. I expected to feel a bit sad from that comment but that didn't happen. All I wanted to do at that moment was keep them close, as close as possible...

 All I wanted to do at that moment was keep them close, as close as possible