じゅに。

Ainsley's POV

My parents still aren't home. They haven't checked up on me ever since the day they left. It's been two months already. I'm worried. Are they ok? Did something happen to them...something bad? I hate my parents sometimes but I don't want them to go away. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I found out anything had happened to them.

I sat in the coach alone overthinking myself away while Taylor Swift played in the background.

We are never ever ever

Getting back together!!!

We-e are never ever

Getting back together

It was Friday tomorrow, the day of the party. Ever since the valentines fiasco, the four boys have been sitting with me for lunch. I havent seen Adrian in a while. His driver takes me to school. Everytime time I recall cory calling me their 'pet' I couldn't help but feel all giddy inside. I love how they teased me and made me feel like nothing. I loved how they made me feel exposed. The best part was no one knew so it made this more exciting and daring...

I was currently binging a Wattpad story called skirt. It was kinda interesting. I'm not sore where the author is playing at but she needs to update soon or I'm gonna pull out my hair. The microwave rang across the kitchen indicating my ramen was ready.

I walked to the kitchen stretching my back cause today was a long day. Just walking in and out of class. I wouldn't dare miss the looks I've been getting around the school. I try to pay no mind to it but sometimes it feels like I'm gonna die.

I took out the piping hot ramen and as I was about to dig in, the doorbell rang. I wondered who it was? I don't remember expecting any guests. I walked to the door and opened it, only to find Cory on the other side. He had a permanent frown on his face and he looked deep in thought. He didn't look like himself.

"Hey", he said with a forced smile. "Mind if I come in", he asked softly. I quickly noticed the redness of his eyes as if he was crying for a very long time. I led him inside and he settled on the couch. He looked around for a bit but quickly laid his eyes on the cold white tiles.

"Cory are you ok?", I asked hovering above his seated figure. He didn't respond. He just simply enclosed his fingers with mine then pushed me on his lap. Then he simply cuddled me and leaned his head on the crease of my neck. I felt a liquid fall down my chest and throat in my heart. He was in pain. Emotional pain and I didn't know what to do. God, I'm so useless.

He was crying, in my presence. His breaths were jagged and his whole body was shivering. His grip on my hips was getting tighter so I tightened my grip around him. Then he let out a painful sob and I didn't know what to do. I felt panicked...scared. I wanted to ask him what was wrong but I didn't have the words for it. Tears slide down my face and I also started crying. Now we were both crying. I dunno why he was crying and I didn't know why I was crying.

We cuddled for about an hour and we slept on each other's arms on the couch. I had completely forgotten about my ramen cause the only thing That was important at that moment was him. Him and only him.

~~

I woke up later that night to new and foreign warmth beside me. The smell of lavender did nothing but excite me. I opened my eyes to see dark brown eyes already watching me with nothing but curiosity on his face. He was so pretty. The way his hair fell on his face and the way his lips pressed together was irresistible.

A grin on his face snapped me out of my little daydream and all my attention was on him. "Hi", I creaked out.

"Hey", he replied. His eyes scanned me up and down my face. One of his hands was playing with my hair while the others squeezed my hip.

"Are you ok?", I asked but then his face darkened.
"I'm fine", he said. "And can we not talk about this like ever?"

I let out a small giggle and told him I would never other a word of this. I cuddled to him closer than I fell asleep in his arms. That was one of the best sleep I've ever had in my life.

I woke up buzzing and happy, but when I was up, he was gone...