じゅ。さん。

Bryce POV

(Dinner date a month ago)

"Boys meet Ainsley"," Ainsley, this is Taylor, Trevor, Bryce, and Connor"

"Hi", she said nervously.

My mouth slightly gaped open in slight shock. Out of all people I had in mind, I didn't expect to see her here. Adrian had his hand on her thigh and a frown formed on my face.

My eyes drifted to the place radiating the most tension in the room and that was Taylor. He looked like he was fuming. His eyes stuck on Ainsley like glue. His face is more agitated than usual.

I looked at Trevor and his eyes looked droopy, as always. Then my eyes drifted back to Ainsley. That's when I took in her features. Her black hair fell to her waist and eyes as blue as the clear sky. Her face was filled with a soft pink blush that made me wanna deepen it. The pink dress she wore hung all of her curves from her chest right down to her hips. The thigh socks accentuated her long pale legs.

I remember the first time I saw her at school. I thought she was pretty but I didn't think much of it up until now. I was looking at her. Looking at her. She was so beautiful. Almost angelic in a way. That also meant she was innocent, too innocent. The fact that she's here means something. A big thing. Adrian doesn't just bring any random people in here. This is our safe house and he would never compromise our safe house.

"You got to our school?", Trevor asked Ainsley. That was pretty weird because Trevor remembers her. He barely ever looks up nor is he ever awake. He always sleeps in class but he still manages to keep the top spot in the grade.

Ainsley figured with her fingers for a bit before she replied softly. "Yes...sir"

The room became deadly quiet and all eyes were on her. My fingers drummed to the table and the other covered my tightening groin. I could feel electricity going through my body and my nerves tackled. I was in pain physically. All I wanted to do was to throw her onto the table and fuck her right there. I'd put chocolate sauce all over her tits and stomach and eat it all up with my tongue. I was hungry for her.

She headed to the bathroom and after a while, Tylor had to take a call. We sat in silence for a bit but I couldn't get the question out of my mind.

"Why her", I asked seriously. I had a deep frown on my face and I was not happy about all of this. I was too tainted, we were too tainted... too dirty for her.

Adrian replied nonchalantly, "Because I want to"

I had become more agitated throughout the dinner. Eventually, it was only me and Adrian left at the table. The rest had excused themselves for reasons I dunno. It was a little suspicion how they all just disappeared.

"I wonder what they could be doing", Adrian mumbled between his fingers. He stood up from his chair and nodded to me towards the direction everyone had exited with.

I followed closely behind him and when we got to the hallway, we could only see Taylor's room wide open. He let himself in and stopped abruptly causing me to bump onto his back.

At the corner of the room, I saw Trevor and Cory making out by the couch. Trevor's hand gripped scores hair back, deepening the kiss and exploring every inch of his mouth.

Then a soft moan eroded across the room and my eyes darkened. Ainsley's was sprawled on the bed with Taylor's head underneath her residing between her thighs.

My crotch was becoming unbearably tight as I walked closer to the scene of the crime. Adrian had already closed in on Taylor capturing his face in a hungry kiss.

Ainsley lay there in a coma of lust with her eyes dazed and face as red as a cherry. Her eyes averted to me and my heart thumped. I held her gaze as I walked towards her. My face tightened at the thought that she was touched before me. It's not like I didn't like sharing but with her. I wanted to ease it to her slowly. The other boys were too fast, too rough. She needed me more. I knew she did. Even a blind man would know she has no sort of experience. Today might have been the first time she's been touched like that.

I held her face between my large fingers and she made herself comfortable. I pressed my thumb against her lips and forced her to part them. Her mouth was so beautiful, so warm, so wet. I drove my thumb as far as she could handle before she gaged. I played with her tongue. She squirmed around my touch.

Besides me, Tylor's head was bobbing up and down Adrian's length. Adrian's hands were gripping tylors hair and his eyes were on me and Ainsley. I took my thumb out and a wimp escaped from her mouth. Tears were brimming her eyes and my throat lost all moisture.

She changed from her butt out position and pulled me on the bed. She straddled over my body and left soft kissing around my face. I wonder where she was getting all of this courage from.

I sat up from my back and locked her neck with my hand then I pressed her waist down my groin with the other. I nibbled on her lower lip, down to her neck, teasing her with any chance I got. I wanted to make her want it, make her beg for it. But slowly...

"Please...", she mumbled.

"Please what?", I asked with a scratchy voice filled with nothing but need.

"I-i....", she stuttered. Her big eyes looked at me with tears threatening to fall off. Did I take it too far? Was she scared?

"Are you tired? Do u want to go sleep?", I asked concerned. She quietly nodded her head but then continued, "but is it fine if we can just watch them a bit...if that's ok"

Slurp's and smacks around the room. Her eyes stayed on mine as she snuggled closed to me. Trevor was almost at his breaking point and so was Adrian.

Her inexperienced eyes took everything around her in. "You better look carefully, as long as you here with us, this could be your life from now and going forward", I whispered to her. I dunno if she heard me or not but that's all I could say to her. I dunno if I was trying to scare her away or prepare her. But all I knew is that I wanted her to stay. I wanted to do all kinds of things to her but that would be too mean. If she couldn't handle all of this, then there's no way she could handle me...