じゅ。なな

Taylor POV

"Hurry up...ng...huff"

"I'll take as long as I need to bitch"

"Stop calling me that"

"Didn't take you long to bend your back for me so that's your kind innit", I started as I was pounding into whoever this girl's name was at one of the rooms at the party.

She talked a lot and that turned me off so I pulled out before I even finished. "Uhh wait w-what - where are you going? We haven't even finished yet", she exclaimed.

I wish someone could give me fucks to give cause at the moment I didn't have any. I pulled my pants out and walked downstairs with irritation on my mind. What a waste of time. I pulled up to the kitchen and pure myself a shot of their vodka. That's when I realized there wasn't anyone in the house. That was weird since it was packed when I got here. I looked around and my eyes stuck on eyes already looking at me.

"Taylor", the curly head screeched throwing her hands around me in the process. She was hot but too loud. I don't like noise.

"Nh, where's everyone", I voiced out.

A mischievous glint shone across her eyes. "Oh, we playing a game, wanna join?"

"What game.."

"Find the flag, and a flag is a person and they hiding in the forest, but you have to be in pairs of two"

I weird unsettling feeling started to sink into my gut.

"A person? You mean someone you going to unapologetically ruin their lives", I said statefully.

"Hn? I have no idea what you talking about?", she said sweetly.

"Who is it? The person..."

"Ainsley Quinn"

My face twisted into an expression I didn't think I could conjure and that's when she realized that she was fucked.

I roughly pushed her against the wall and all I could see was red. "What the fuck were you thinking!", I shouted at her.

His strong demeanor soon crumbled against my hands. "I-i - what? This is the tradition. Plus who the fuck is she to you anyway?! You don't get to push me like that", she said in a loud stutter.

"You know who she belongs to, the whole school knows who she belongs to. I don't know who told you but you're not special Larissa."

I decided I was going to go find her and walked backward and made sure she heard my words loud and clear. "If anything happens to her...you're next bitch"

Then I left the room.

Bryce's POV

"Are you done yet? By the time we get there, the whole thing will be finished"

"I don't get why we even have to attend this", cory mumbled.

I walked downstairs with my car keys hanging in my hand. "Bryce w-wait", cory stumbled downstairs and patted his skirt down. He was wearing a black vintage armless crop top with a red pleated skirt. And some knee-high boots with his hair free from any constraints.

"Yeah, I'm done. Trevor we leaving!"

Cory looked at my side and rolled his eyes. A pile of amusement revealed itself on my face.

"What?", I said opening the car door with Cory in the passenger's seat. He pouted his lips then let out a loud sigh. "You look boring, why would you wear all black at a party", he said rolling his eyes.

"I still look hot don't I?", I asked rhetorically. Ten minutes later we arrived at the place. It was already getting dark and I was surprised not to hear any music pumping. I and cory parked the car then walked pit front, then we were surprised to see Taylor walking in the opposite direction.

"You guys are here", Taylor breathed out.

"Yeah, where is everyone?"

"They are playing a game...with Ainsley"

My eyes widened and a big shred of adrenaline shimmered all over my body.

"What! Where?"

"In the forest, whoever manages to find her wins "

A swirl of possessiveness took over me and I walked in the direction of the forest. As I got closer, the noise of teenagers running and screaming disturbed the peace of nature. I jogged through the trees but I had no luck in finding her. Then I heard a scream.

Ainsley's POV

"Caught you"

I was caught by surprise as a hand grabbed my wrist. My eyes turned to face a pretty redhead boy who looked around the same age as me.

"Shit..."

His eyes softened and he gave me a big pearly smile, "Did you get my letter?"

My eyes were filled with confusion. "Letter? What letter?"

"I wrote you a letter on Valentine's day. I'm Jake."

Omg, I completely forgot about those letters. I haven't read a single one ever since yah...

"Oh yeah...sorry I didn't contact you. Your letter was very sweet but I can't reciprocate those feelings", I said with a lump resting in my throat.

I looked up to see a pair of eyes looking at me already. His soft features began to harden and his grip got tighter.

"Your-re hurting me..."

A sly smirk appeared on his face, "Uh, this is the most inconvenient dare I've ever done, make it easier for yourself and bend over."

I was left speechless with my lips slightly ajar. I thought he was a nice person but it turns out I was completely perplexed. He pinned me against a tree, I tried to push him off and somehow succeeded. He chased me and I ran as fast as my feet could take me. I thought I was safe but then he grabbed a hold of me and threw me to the floor. She hit me a few times and threw a few kicks on my ribs.

Then he got on top of me and put his hands through my dress and cupped my tits. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't move. I was useless. All I could do was cry and screamed but it seemed no one saw me. Then his weight dramatically shifted and I heard a loud thump next to me. Then my tears flowed even more.