じゅ。ご

Warning: sexual
Smut
Mental health
Bullying

Adrian's Pov

"Afternoon", I said behind Bryce. I squeezed his ass and he gave me a peck on the cheek. "Your breath stinks", "fuck you"

"Don't mind if I do", I teased him. He turned his face around to hide his embarrassment. Today all of the boys slept in, including me. It was currently 2 pm. Shows how exhausted I was. I sat on one of the island stool stairs and waited for Bryce to finish brunch. I was so tired. I have been so busy these past few weeks because of a certain occurrence.
A pair of the accountants who handle all the finance in and out of the mafia to keep it clean and legal stole 25 million dollars from us. They had run away so we have been trying to find them. We caught them last week hiding in Dubai. The higher-ups decided to execute them. I'm not sure how it will be conducted but all I know is that it will be framed as suicide. Even if there's something suspicious, we have people who will clean up whatever mess we made.

"H~hey daddy", cory sang across the room. He hopped on my lap and made himself comfortable.

"Hey baby boy, are you ok?", I asked him. I heard what happened yesterday and I was empathetic I couldn't be here. He was...a special case that needed special attention. The other boys don't know how to handle him so I always tell them to let him be.

"I'm fine", he said playing with my hair. I ran circles on his waist to release some of his stress.

Bryce laid a plate of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and two bottles of chocolate syrup. Then there was a bowl of muesli and Greek yogurt, fruit salad, and juice.

I looked at it in disgust," Bryce this food looks so sweet, how am I supposed to eat it"

Bryce took out a plate with toasted bagels and a cup of black coffee. No sugar. "Always prepared", he said dishing up for the rest of the boys. He gave me a big grin before getting back to his own thing. I had a very low tolerance for sweet things. The only sugar I was willing to dig in delightfully was their cum. (Omg💀 Adrian are you fine?)

The atmosphere got warmer and warmer when Trevor and Taylor decided to join us. I loved the environment I had created for myself. The boys were my everything. If Ainsley were here, everything would be complete. She will come to live here eventually. Sooner rather than later. And we would then all be a big happy family.

"What is everyone's plans today?", I asked. Everyone still looked dazed from a deep slumber up until one of them spoke up.

"I'm going to a party today", Taylor said with a sly grin. The rest of the members except for Trevor nodded in confirmation.

"Trevor?"

He looked up from his meal and just shrugged. "Use your mouth when you respond, I thought we've talked about this already. I don't like repeating myself."

The atmosphere quickly grew thick. "I'm not going...sir", he mumbled. "Why is that?"

His eyes wandered at the back of his as if looking for answers before he replied.

"Not my crowd."

"I'm just going there to see what sad miserable creature they going to be throwing an 'initiation' on", cory said.

"They still do that?", I questioned. I use to go to xxx high before I graduated. Every year the popular kids planned an initiation for some unlucky kid. You were either chosen because you were new or you caught the popular kids' attention. I found the whole thing stupid, a waste of time. It was just an excuse to bully someone in my opinion. I've only attended those events once and never again. They could seriously hurt someone with the things they pull.

"Yeah they still do", Bryce replied. "Have any idea who the unlucky person is?","uhmm nor haven't asked. All I know is that it's a girl."

"Hmm ok."

Girl?

You don't think perhaps.

No... Let me not think too much about it.

Ainsley...I haven't heard from her for a while. I watch her sometimes when I get a small break but that isn't enough. I want to touch her, feel her, be in the same space as her but I haven't had the time up till today.

"How's Ainsley?", I asked Cory specifically. I saw him and her on the monitor and it looked like they had shared a moment he and I could never share. That's good, the sooner they learn to love her, the better for all of us.

The boys all looked in Cory's direction and he looked away uneasily. "She's fine I guess"

"In fact why the hell does it matter? She's just a pet after all" he spat out. My string of patience snapped and I pushed him against the table. The boy's eyes widened in shock...and fear.

My hand  gripped his neck and he was trembling under me. Then he started laughing. Everything around me was blurred and all I could think of was hurting him. I didn't want to hurt him but he was forcing me to. "Don't call her that", I said gripping onto his neck even tighter than Trevor's handheld bicep. Cory's face twisted and tears ran down his cheeks. I could see his eyes roll to the back of his head as his mouth gaped for air.

I let go of him and he fell on the floor and breathed in for dear life. I gripped Trevor's hand, forcing him to look at me. "Don't defy me again", I said then I walked out of the kitchen.

I picked up my phone and dialed a number.

Ring ring

Ring ring

Hello! Ainsley here, sorry I couldn't get to you. Please leave a message after the beep-

My heart sank to my stomach.

Fuck.

I.really.fucked.up