Ainsley POV

"I'll fetch you 15 minutes later than usual ok? Are you ready for the dinner date?"

"Yeah, it's fine, and yep. I'm excited", I said to Adrian. Today was the day I finally go to his house for dinner. I'm anxious but excited. I brought a change of clothes with me since I wanted to look nice. I changed into a tight pink pastel dress with an open back, thigh-length white socks, and black open shoes with a thick base. I tied my hair in a top bun and applied a bit of lip gloss.

I did all of this in the school bathroom and as of right on time, Adrian texted me informing me that he's outside. He said he was in a Limousine. Why was he in a limousine?? I walked out at a quick pace and ignored the looks I was getting. The car was right up front so I huddled myself in the back seat. Surprisingly Adrian was also in the back seat. I opened my mouth and nothing came out so I closed it back up again. Ever since that incident, I got queasy and somehow submissive against him. His aura determines tells me everything. I dunno how but that's just how it is.

Right now it told me he's angry so it's best if I shut up. "Ainsley...sorry for the wait. I had an urgent matter to take care of, my driver will take us to my house."

"It's ok", I said. His eyes then landed on me and they widened. He watched me like a predator, an very hungry predator and I was the prey. His face darkened and he looked at me with such an intensity that I had to look away. My heart quickened and I got a bit wet down there. I think I should go to the doctor cause it's been happening quite frequently and I dunno what it means to cause it's not a period.

I fidgeted with my fingers but Adrian put his hand above mine and tilted my dace with the other. "God you look beautiful", he whispered with a voice full of nothing but lust. His scent hit my face and my knees quivered.

He pulled my wrist and made me sit on his lap and my face turned beet red. I could feel his thing touching my thing and the friction was driving me crazy. I held my breath and he snuggled his head on the crook of my neck. It felt good. Good. He needed comfort and I provided that comfort for him. It gave me a small boost of pride knowing he can lean on me.

I stroked his hair and tried to shift in a more comfortable position then he grabbed both my thighs from the side and pushed me forward. The sudden position made me let out a loud moan but then I bit my lips to prevent any weird sound from coming out.

He lifted his head to look up at me and his features softened. "Are you ok hun, are you not feeling well?"

"No, I'm fine", I giggled. "I'm just a little hot."

He tucked strands of hair behind my ear and rested his hand around my neck.

"You're so fuckin beautiful you know that", he said with a ball of lust in his eyes. The car came to a stop and we sat there in silence. "We here"

He lifted me off his lap and opened the door for me. I was left speechless when I went out. His house was huge and it almost looked like a mid-evil castle. It was awesome. The property was enormous. I could see a lake from the evergreen distance and a little forest next to it. There was a water fountain in the middle of the garden and a bunch of bushes trimmed to perfection. This was beautiful.

"Like what you see? You are welcome to come by anytime you'd like", he said. "Now let us head in shall we"

The interior was just as beautiful. The atmosphere was not as dark as I thought it would be. Maybe he had his family living here, maybe that's why it seemed kinda bright. He led me to the dining area and it was just as big. It had one chair in the centre and three chairs on either side but they were spaced in such a way that would compliment the long oak wood table.

"We'll eat soon, we just have to wait for my other guests."

Other guests? I thought this was a date. I felt slightly annoyed. "Are you still hot?", he asked with an underlying tone I couldn't put my finger on.

"No I'm fine", I said softly. He gripped his hand on my thigh and I shivered. I don't know what he keeps doing to my thighs all the time but all I know is that I like it. "The people that are coming actually attend your school. They also happen to be the most important people to me", he said as he kissed the top of my hand.

I heard clicks and clacks of shoes hitting the tiles and my heart quickened. "Don't be nervous, they here"

I looked at the direction of the opening door. My jaw hit the floor.

"Holy duck..."