Adrian's POV

"Thank you again, father, it was nice seeing you."

"No worry, be good out there and don't disappoint me", he replied sternly. I went back to my car and drove around time aimlessly.

I've always been privileged, I grew up with a silver spoon in my mouth. My father was a Russian immigrant and came to America for success and power, which he eventually got. He owned a multi-billion dollar company.

It generated renewable energy sources such as solar power for countries all over the world. It turned rock to gold as in we excelled in reusing and recycling. There were so many more successful branches in the company. But of course, we wouldn't have gotten this far without some sort of protection.

The Salokov company has been under the protection of the Albanian Mafia. One of the most powerful mafias in the world, therefore also meaning one of the most dangerous. They own us. That means when they ask us to do something we don't question it. We are nothing more than their dogs, their pets.

I know my place. I've only been graduated for a year but I've been immediately put in the family business. They've been teaching me the ins and outs, their secrets to profit, and so on. It seemed that the mafia has also taken a little interest in me as they've set up so many meetings with me knowing I'm in no position to refuse.

Maybe it's cause they've taken interest in my little world amongst my lovers. It's something that I could not hide. That is one of the most disappointing things I've ever done before his eyes. But he knew himself that there is nothing he could do to stop me. Because I was his weakness.

I drove around the city and saw a shop that I've been in too many times. I decided to go inside and maybe forget about work for a bit.

"Welcome to 'Toys and stuff' sir, is there anything I can help you with", said one of the attendants.

"No, it's fine my dear, I'm just here to look around", I replied and went on my way.

I had shares in this company since I always bought things here, I decided that being involved in its business would indulge me more.

I walked around the different aisles and saw nothing that caught my interest. I went to the lingerie section and my mind wandered to Ainsley. I would love to see her in any of this.

I walked around and looked till something caught my eye. A vibration rumbled across my chest and I picked the piece of material through my hands.

"Perfect..."

...............................

"How was school, Princess?"

I just fetched Ainsley from school and decided to take her out for lunch.

"It was ok", she smiled softly.

"I don't like it when people lie to me Ainsley, you should know that by now", I said with slight disappointment lingering on my face. I wonder what she would be lying to me about.

"I'm not honestly daddy, it's just that I ran into a boy I was friends with when I was a kid. I should be happy but I wasn't, it was a total buzzkill", she said sadly. I could see that this was a topic she didn't indulge myself too much since I had other things in mind. Something more entertaining...

"Well, I have something that might cheer you up. I think it would look very good on you", I said vaguely.

Her eyes lit up and her plump lips curved. "Really? What is it?"

"I'll give it to you when you go home, ok?"

She nodded excitedly and stuffed her mouth with food. We left the cafe after a while and I headed to her house.

"Are you sure you don't want to come in?", she asked me. I knew I should wait a little longer before I went into her house cause I knew if I did, I would do things to her that she isn't ready for. I just had to wait a bit more.

"No I'm fine princess", I took the gift bag from the boot and handed it to her.

"Here, send me a picture of how it looks on you ok?"

"Ok, bye daddy", she said as she stumbled inside her house.

I couldn't help but smile at her clumsiness. She was just so innocent. It was so very inviting. I wonder how she would react to her little gift.

Ring ring -"yes sir"

"John, did u finish the installations on her room?"

"Yes sir "

"Good job, you may rest for the rest of the day"

"Thank you master"

I hung up the call and took out my iPad. I went to my surveillance app and there was Ainsley, clear as day. It looked like she was about to change. Must be my lucky day...

Uhmmm Mr.Adrian is creeping💀💀Like uh...wow ok😭 I'm going to be updating every day up. I literally wake up work on the chapter I'm gonna post the same day😩 I don't get paid enough for this.

Have a great day y'all ❣