3. Special

It had been a long time since Bokuto had gone back to Akaashi and Sugawara. A little over a month actually and he had been craving being touched again but was nervous. His dysphoria was worse lately and even taking a shower was too much at times. They were spent in the dark and Bokuto held himself when he got saddened.

He had just gotten out of the shower though and was drying his hair. He was going to head to the gym to make himself feel better and try to take his mind off of himself and instead on his routine.

Bokuto got himself dressed, making sure his scars were covered fully on his chest just in case. He was planning to get the scarring tattooed over but was worried that it would hurt too much. Plus the surgery was not too long ago so he might need to wait.

His phone started ringing as he was walking out of his apartment and he sighed. If this was someone he normally talked to in person he would cry.

"Hey! Hey!"

"Kuroo! Hey!"

"I'm about to go out and kind of chill. Do you want to come along?"

"No, sorry. I kinda have plans but thank you."

"No problem. What about tomorrow?"

"I have lunch with Kiri and Kenji."

"Well there's time before or after."

"You know how my sisters are though, they drag out everything." Bokuto lifted his bag and walked out. "I'm sure someone has some time in their schedule though!"

"Ah alright."

"Bye!" Bokuto hung up and put his phone in his bag. Gym then hopefully another cuddle session with Akaashi.

Bokuto spent a good two hours at the gym, doing the same exercises he had for years to keep a masculine shape. When he was done it was straight to the train station. There was a small delay so he sat there, waiting.

As he waited he people watched, bored.

Wait.

"Akaashi?"

Someone looked over and his eyes widened.

Bokuto flushed. He looked away. Akaashi kept his eyes on his phone.

They both got on the train and Akaashi sat a bit away. The whole train ride was incredibly quiet for both of them despite the loud talking all around. Bokuto let Akaashi leave first, walking a few feet behind him to not seem too close.

Akaashi entered the building first, going straight to his room. The lobby was nearly packed and Bokuto realized the chance of him getting to Akaashi was incredibly slim. He went to the desk where there was a woman instead of a male like usual. She was hurrying to get everything sorted.

"Hey, hey, hey what's with all of the people here?"

"There's a special for a few of the boys here."

Bokuto froze up. "Which ones?"

"Akaashi, Sugawara, Oikawa, Atsumu, and Tendou."

"What is the special?" Bokuto questioned, not at all interested in it for himself.

"Only twenty dollars for forty five minutes of submission or domination."

"What is Akaashi doing?"

"Submission."

"Oh shit. Is he booked all night?"

"Until ten tonight when the special ends."

Bokuto nodded. "Book me for ten then."

"I need an ID and a name."

Bokuto showed her and smiled at her in the least creepy way he could. He left and hung out in the park and went to a cafe, on his phone for hours. Nine thirty came around and he found a restaurant that sold warm food. It was sort of cold and warm food would feel amazing on Akaashi's and Sugawara's stomach.

He went back to the same building and asked to see if he would be able to book Sugawara too. He could and he excitedly did so. Ten came and both walked into the lobby. Suga hugged him tight. "Oh thank you! Thank you for booking us!"

Bokuto pat his back nervously. "No problem. I brought you guys food."

Akaashi leaned into the doorway, watching.

"You okay?"

"Tired."

"Suga did you do submission too?"

"Nope!"

Bokuto nodded. He walked to Akaashi and put out his hands. "Do you mind if I lift you?"

"If you can."

Bokuto laughed. "I can!" He lifted Akaashi up. "Who's room are we going to?"

"Akaashi's. He has a bigger bed for us to do anything on."

"I'm still not having sex with anyone. But we can chill."

Suga gasped. "We can chill for our last appointment!"

Bokuto went into Akaashi's room. The bed was an absolute mess and clothes were on the floor. Not to mention the sex toys placed near the bottom of the bed. "Hey, hey, hey. Can you move those?"

Akaashi climbed down from Bokuto's arms and moved to his bed. He limped a bit, showing what had happened over the past few hours. Suga worriedly stepped forward. "Hey... did you prep and have aftercare?"

"I prepped. Aftercare wasn't an option."

Bokuto nervously stared. "How do you usually do it?"

"Bath and lotion but the minimum is a heating pad, water, and a nap."

"When we cuddle you can use one!"

Sugawara giggled. "How sweet."

Akaashi sat down and fixed his bed. Bokuto set out the food and let the other two dig in, worried. They both looked tired and like they needed it so he didn't mind much if they ate everything. Akaashi stayed quiet.

Sugawara went to his own room and Akaashi got into his bed. Bokuto huddled close and made sure there was a heating pad on Akaashi's back. He rubbed his back and hair, comfortable. There was no way he had ever thought in his past that he would lay next to a prostitute and comfort him and himself.

Akaashi still touched Bokuto's hair and whispered to him for a while. Bokuto talked back this time and learned some things about Akaashi. He found out that Akaashi was a barista and found out he preferred topping and dominating. He apparently enjoyed being the one to take care of someone and he found being dominant a nurturing role.

Bokuto got him to get nearly asleep and got up as he was drifting off, paying and heading home. When he got close to his home he received a stronger signal and Kuroo's messages popped up from over the last few hours.

Great, more things to deal with.