32. Love

Bokuto glanced over from picking at his food, already done besides what was left at the bottom of his plate. Akaashi had been so relaxed and calm and hadn't really mentioned what was going to happen. Sure he was casual about sex but still.

"Hey Kotarou? You're spacing out."

"Sorry, just thinking." Bokuto straightened up.

Akaashi leaned closer and kissed his cheek. "I would never hurt you on purpose. You don't have to worry about anything."

"I know but I haven't had sex in years and this is so new to me again."

"That's what I'm here for." Akaashi smiled at him. "You are safe, okay?"

"Okay..." Bokuto took a deep breath. "We can leave these here since I packed up the leftovers. Kenji will likely want some. Um... we can..."

Akaashi kissed his forehead and Bokuto smiled bashfully.

"You're making me blush."

Akaashi laughed. He kissed Bokuto's cheek and then lips before easing him up slowly out of his seat. "Hands sweetheart."

Bokuto gave him his hands and Akaashi put them on his waist, leading him to his room.

"What names are we comfortable with this time?"

"Good boy, sweetheart, and baby. Like last time."

Akaashi hummed as he reached up and unzipped Bokuto's light jacket. "And what is our safe word?"

"Red."

"Good boy," Akaashi whispered. He set Bokuto's jacket on the side of the bed. He reached behind Bokuto and turned off the light, just the glow of the salt lamp letting him see. He sat Bokuto on the bed and tossed his own shirt to the side before sitting in Bokuto's lap. "Feel better?"

"A bit."

"What can I do to make everything better?"

"Kisses?"

Akaashi chuckled softly. "Kisses are good."

Bokuto smiled. He kept his arms around Akaashi's waist as Akaashi held his face up and stroked his cheeks with his thumbs.

Bokuto was given the kisses he wanted, close and heated with his partner. Akaashi started to push a bit, sliding his hands over Bokuto's chest and grabbing his shirt. "Arms up."

Bokuto put his arms up and his shirt was removed, his arms immediately pinned to the bed right after to keep him still while Akaashi continued to kiss him. Bokuto put his hands on Akaashi's thighs, running his fingers up the back of them slowly. Akaashi sighed at this action. "Is that sensitive?"

"Very."

Bokuto smiled. He kissed Akaashi before helping him out of his pants and kicking his own off. Akaashi knew what he was trying to do with the thigh touching and he was doing everything just right. Bokuto had taken off his packer and been holding Akaashi close, the occasional brush of a hand feeling amazing on Akaashi.

"How are you feeling?"

"Comfortable."

"I'm glad." Akaashi kissed his cheek firmly. "You mind if I start prepping you?"

"I don't mind." Bokuto took Akaashi's hand and led it to the waistband of his boxers.

Akaashi smiled at the action. Bokuto was being flirty in his own way and Akaashi picked up on it. Bokuto kissed Akaashi's chin, laughing softly.

"Go on, it's okay."

Akaashi loved the confidence that was practically radiating off of Bokuto. He eased Bokuto's boxers down and dragged his hand slowly over his thighs. "Good boy."