31. Boring

Bokuto stared at Akaashi, nervous. "You sure you know what you're doing?"

"I do." Akaashi looked over and smiled. "Trust me."

"You literally have an electric razor type thing. Why?"

"I said trim and you wanted me to clean it up so that's what I'm doing."

Bokuto sighed. He sat down on the towel Akaashi had set down and laid back. "Just tell me when to remove my boxers."

"I will, relax." Akaashi set down what he needed and sat down on the floor. "Alright, go ahead."

Bokuto carefully removed his underwear. The dysphoria wasn't great at all accounting for his insecurities. But it was going to help.

"Open your legs just a bit Kotarou," Akaashi whispered.

Bokuto opened his legs all the way and flinched at the way he was being touched. It didn't hurt. Nothing really hurt with Akaashi but this was reminding him of a time he had tried to block out.

"You showered and washed everything?"

"I did."

"Great. Hey, how is Kenji doing? She's expecting within the next few days, right?"

"What? Yeah."

Akaashi hummed. He needed to distract Bokuto to make sure he was okay and had his mind off of the scarring on his labia. It wasn't his fault it was there but it still hurt to think about. "Do you think we can go see her?"

"If you want to see the baby we can. She'll be okay with that."

"Mm." Akaashi gently started to trim away the hair Bokuto found uncomfortable. "Does she know what she's naming her?"

"Uh. Megumi I think. After her husband's grandmother." Bokuto reached back for his phone.

"Ah, ah stay still. I hope his grandmother was a nice person."

"She was. I met her once."

"That's lovely. And how has work been? We don't talk about work much." Akaashi carefully trimmed closer to Bokuto's entrance and clit, trying not to touch too much just in case.

"Work is fine I guess. I'm fully passing and most people are nice."

"I'm glad. Hey I'm going to turn on the razor. Do not worry, this is only going to be a minute or two."

"Uh... okay. Great."

Akaashi quickly got rid of the more out there hairs and backed up. He wiped Bokuto off and sat up. "Done. You can put your underwear back on."

Bokuto got dressed as fast as he could before sitting there, blushing. "Thanks."

"No problem." Akaashi cleaned up the area and washed his hands. "Do you think you'll be okay?"

"I do think so. I'm just nervous about tonight and everything."

"I understand that." Akaashi felt Bokuto wrap his arms around his waist and looked up. "Everything is okay. I promise that you're in good hands."

Bokuto smiled. His heart was racing.

"How about we brush our teeth? That sounds good?"

Bokuto nodded and picked up his toothbrush. He handed Akaashi his and Akaashi immediately dropped it, cringing. "Uh... something wrong?"

"It was wet." Akaashi closed his eyes tight, trying to calm back down. He hated that feeling.

Bokuto eased his hand closer and dried it on a towel before cleaning off Akaashi's toothbrush. "There we go."

Akaashi tried not to whine at the inconvenience. He brushed his teeth and made sure his hair was at least presentable.

"Come on babe. We gotta go." Bokuto led him to his car and drove him to work and then to his own job. It sucked having to wait all day to see Akaashi again.

Candy reminded him of Akaashi. The little lover cards did too. People who had his hairstyle were torture to look at. Books and lights were so Akaashi like to him.

Akaashi's little texts during breaks were sweet and he loved the hearts added to messages. Check ins were so nice to see.

When Bokuto finally got off of work he headed towards the college and waited in his car. Just a few minutes until he went into the main building and got Akaashi.

Bokuto walked into the building and smiled shyly at Akaashi, who was on the phone. Akaashi smiled back at him and kept talking. It took a moment but he set down his phone and stretched. "What's for dinner?"

"I was thinking... oyakodon?"

"That sounds amazing." Akaashi grabbed his bag and hit a button on his desk. "Let's go home. I need out of this outfit."

"Oh but you look so cute."

"Thank you." Akaashi looked up. He laughed softly.

"What is it?"

"I just really like you."

Bokuto giggled. "We're like high schoolers."

"Shhhh."

Akaashi lightly slapped his bottom and Bokuto yelped. "Keiji! You aren't gonna last through dinner if you do stuff like that!"

Akaashi chuckled softly. He got into the passenger seat and relaxed. "Today was so boring without you."

"I can say the same."

Akaashi hummed. All day he had thought about Bokuto and how to make him comfortable. Bokuto would probably be most comfortable doing missionary since it was a safe vanilla position and he loved being held.

"So how was work other than boring?"

"Not much different than usual. Some mom tried to get me to tell her about her kid's grades."

"Ew."

"Yeah." Akaashi put his head back. "What about work for you? You have any problems?"

"Surprisingly very small ones. I accidentally scanned an Apple twice and some little kid told me I was a bad mathematician for it. It hurt my feelings."

Akaashi looked over before smiling. Oh how he adored Bokuto.

"So anyways you excited for dinner? Kenji taught me how to cook so this should be fun."

"I am excited."

Bokuto nodded. He took in a deep breath. This was already so nerve wracking.