7. Warm

This is when things get sexual you guys. The next two chapters are going to be very heavily focused on that and it is meant to be something meaningful, not just something the characters are doing because they feel like it.

Bokuto stared at Akaashi as he paced. "Hey hey hey don't worry-"

"Worry?! Kotarou you know where I work! That is a safety violation! I can't know you outside of here!" Akaashi shouted, gripping his own hands. "I could be fired! This job pays my bills!"

Bokuto took a deep breath. "I never even said hi to you. The people with me didn't know anything."

Akaashi gripped his hair. "I don't want to lose my job."

"You won't. Come here Akaashi." Bokuto held out a hand. "It's alright."

"Please don't tell anyone. I can't risk being exposed for something like this." Akaashi took his hand. Bokuto hugged him, easing him into his lap. "You don't like when I do this."

"Eh, I don't feel too bad right now. I might expose my ankles to you if you're not careful."

Akaashi chuckled, still obviously nervous. His door opened and Sugawara smiled at them. "Everything okay?"

"Mhmm! We're just a little stressed." Bokuto smiled. "What else is new though?"

"Alright." Sugawara left again.

Bokuto sighed deeply. He pet Akaashi's hair, holding him close. "You need to relax a bit... Hm. Cuddles solve everything."

Akaashi looked up. "Are you planning on ever doing anything sexual with me?"

"I- oh. Oh we're gonna talk about- haha okay. I'm..."

"I was just wondering. It only makes sense since I do that here as a job and most safe for work things don't happen. I don't mind if you want to change things here and your comfort turns a different way."

"I was hoping that I would eventually come around to having sex with someone but I want it to be with a partner."

Akaashi nodded.

"Is there something else?"

"No."

Bokuto watched his fiddling. "Do you need something sexual?"

Akaashi stayed quiet.

Bokuto took a deep breath. "Okay. As long as it's not with my lower parts it should be fine."

Akaashi shook his head. "You aren't comfortable doing anything sexual because you don't feel-"

"I am comfortable! Sure it doesn't seem like it but I'm a chill guy Kashi. Practice with my body image and with being here has helped a lot more than you think."

"You've only been here for three months. Maybe four."

"And I've learned to deal with feelings a bit more. Please let me know how I can help."

Akaashi huddled closer. "You know how I submit for my clients nearly all of the time?"

"I do know that. Kinda unfortunate since you don't always seem to like it." Bokuto glanced down at Akaashi's sweatpants and noticed that he was trying to cross his legs to hide what was happening. Odd reaction.

"I haven't been able to be dominant for over three weeks and doing things by myself isn't cutting it. They never like when I climax because that means I have to clean up and don't want to help. I haven't been able to climax all day either and I'm uncomfortable."

Bokuto hummed. "So you need help with it?"

Akaashi nodded.

"Do you want to tell me what to do?"