NINE

HARRY STYLES

Finally, being able to see her again makes me remember just how captivating she was and why exactly she has been on my mind nonstop since my drunken night. Seeing her sit in the seat to my right in the backseat of this car, her hair pulled back into those intricate pigtails and in her simple navy-blue scrubs.

She treats me like I'm just a normal human being, somewhat, of course.

I can tell I intimidate her a little at times, but other than that, she doesn't create another version of herself that she thinks I'll like.

"So, where do you want to eat tonight?" I ask her and pull my phone out of my pocket to start ordering food to get it delivered to her place.

Which I'm excited to see for the first time. She is a little bit difficult to read on a personal level, but I think seeing someone's home is a way of understanding them better.

"There is this amazing taco place not too far from my apartment called Don Meres. Their food is to die for," she lets me know.

I open the food delivery app quickly and find the restaurant she's talking about easily. I hand her my phone, letting her pick the food she wants. She looks a little surprised by my action but begins to order anyway.

After a minute or so, she hands me back my phone, letting me have a chance to order a few tacos. Tacos were definitely not what I thought she would want, but considering she just finished an insanely long shift and not me, I'll let her pick whichever restaurant she wants.

"You know, you still haven't explained what brought you to my work unannounced," she exclaims again. I don't even have an answer for her.

"I'm not sure, you seem interesting, and I want to get to know you more," I keep my answer brief, and that's all I can really bring to words at the moment.

I notice that we are getting closer to the address she gave the driver, giving us a little less than two minutes left.

"Interesting? Coming from the one who I am pretty sure has traveled all over the world," she laughs, making me wonder who has made her doubt herself.

"Okay yeah, I've been to a lot of places, but I'm sure you've traveled too. Traveling doesn't necessarily make you an interesting person. It just gives you stories to tell others," I explain to her, meaning my words.

"I wouldn't know. I've never been out of California," she lets me know, nearly making my jaw drop.

My surprised expression makes her laugh as the car comes to a stop, the driver quickly making his way to my door. It annoys me a bit that he didn't let Andrea out first, but I don't let it get to me.

As I'm about to respond, my door opens, making me stutter on my words as I make my way out of the car. I see the driver shut my door as I walk over to Andrea's door, her already halfway out of the vehicle.

This woman, I swear.

"Hey, I was trying to be a gentleman and open your door for you," I let my arms flail in defeat.

"I'm capable of opening my door Harry; it's okay," she chuckles at my child-like stature, making me stand up straight.

I know she's capable of doing it on her own, but I wanted to be nice.

"Alright, last time I try to be nice to you, Wilson," I joke sarcastically, making her smile.

It's nice being able to be this lighthearted with someone I've just met. There's no awkward energy or her trying to impress me.